Sad ѕhit (Castrated Femsaki Exposed ITT)

Saint Mentalcel

I'm feeling eager to try some Shotgun Mouthwash...
Funny how this was posted the day he got banned, weird ѕhit... Is this a reason why he was being a prick towards me because i was ethnic?? What a fuсking stupid reason if you ask me considering i'm not even indian, i'm just brown with no indian ties except probably from my mother's side. I don't really buy this story considering it's not told in detail on why and how he got arrested, should've elaborated more.

Apathycel

A nobody
Funny how this was posted the day he got banned, weird ѕhit... Is this a reason why he was being a prick towards me because i was ethnic?? What a fuсking stupid reason if you ask me considering i'm not even indian, i'm just brown with no indian ties except probably from my mother's side. I don't really buy this story considering it's not told in detail on why and how he got arrested, should've elaborated more.
He explained in another post that he hates anyone with brown skin because they remind him of the 5 Indian men. That’s why I guess he has a dislike towards you too.

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
He explained in another post that he hates anyone with brown skin because they remind him of the 5 Indian men. That’s why I guess he has a dislike towards you too.
And because i don't have an attraction to 12 year olds, that's the reason why our feud occurred in the first place. Basically, he was the one starting conflict first. I almost never strike first and yet i'm seen as the "bad guy" for striking back. Why the hell does dickheads trying to cause trouble get respected in soyciety? Yet, these are the same idiots who try to push "acceptance" into soyciety. Maybe among soys like themselves, but not people like us. That's also why that guy gave off soy vibes imo. Still ain't a loss for him being gone, though. Good riddance, i'd say.

AccountError

vaas pilled
Apathycel said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
And because i don't have an attraction to 12 year olds, that's the reason why our feud occurred in the first place. Basically, he was the one starting conflict first. I almost never strike first and yet i'm seen as the "bad guy" for striking back. Why the hell does dickheads trying to cause trouble get respected in soyciety? Yet, these are the same idiots who try to push "acceptance" into soyciety. Maybe among soys like themselves, but not people like us. That's also why that guy gave off soy vibes imo. Still ain't a loss for him being gone, though. Good riddance, i'd say.
i never even seen a good post by him, they're usually bluepill tier ѕhit or extremely edgy
that's not to mention all the gay ass posts where he was exclaiming how he wanted to stick his dick in effeminate men's ѕhit holes
and if you disagreed with him and TELLING him that he's clearly a fаg, then you're all of a sudden a prick and douche
JFL

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Apathycel said:
i never even seen a good post by him, they're usually bluepill tier ѕhit or extremely edgy
that's not to mention all the gay ass posts where he was exclaiming how he wanted to stick his dick in effeminate men's ѕhit holes
and if you disagreed with him and TELLING him that he's clearly a fаg, then you're all of a sudden a prick and douche
JFL
I always thought his posts were bland as fuck, atleast my writing has more interest and soul to it. That guy was just devoid of interest and seemed to be completely dead inside. It's more understanding why he has gay thoughts if he got rаped before, that ѕhit seems to alter your mind into uncontrollable thoughts or something. Still doesn't need to force it on others because that's what these gays try to do with their agenda and he's no better or different from them for doing so. Funny how he gave off the exact mindset that a typical soypilled fаggot would have and got mad when he got called out on it by suspecting users and me including. Guy was just an angsty fuck and i'm glad he's gone, he added nothing here anyway but pointless drama and conflict.

AccountError

vaas pilled
AccountError said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
JFL
I always thought his posts were bland as fuck, atleast my writing has more interest and soul to it. That guy was just devoid of interest and seemed to be completely dead inside. It's more understanding why he has gay thoughts if he got rаped before, that ѕhit seems to alter your mind into uncontrollable thoughts or something. Still doesn't need to force it on others because that's what these gays try to do with their agenda and he's no better or different from them for doing so. Funny how he gave off the exact mindset that a typical soypilled fаggot would have and got mad when he got called out on it by suspecting users and me including. Guy was just an angsty fuck and i'm glad he's gone, he added nothing here anyway but pointless drama and conflict.
the best way i could describe his content is pretentious and angsty
always adding a . at the end of everything
capital letters, few words as possible

extremely unmemorable and boring, says nothing about him

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
AccountError said:
JFL

Agreed, i only talk what comes to my mind atm. I used to type tl;dr essays before, but i see no reason why of doing so considering no one will probably read it anyway. I see every day on this planet is one step closer to my eventual death (which ain't happening anytime soon probably) and i don't feel like wasting it on stupid ѕhit like arguing with brainfucked soys that can't be reasoned with or typing things that will just be overlooked. Basically, the guy knew he was a boring lump of coal and decided to cause conflict just to get some attention out of it. fuсking pathetic... Especially when no one to my knowledge even wronged him on here, so why take out his frustration out on the forum? There was no reason for him being on here and he was even supported for causing arguments for no reason given as well. The reasons he thought he had for causing ѕhit was not us accepting pedophilia and homosexuality which is immoral in reality to everyone that is still somewhat sane. He hated me and @Apathycel for having almost the same mind while being both ethnic as well and we never even said anything bad to him except for him attacking us first in the first place. Good riddance to complete soy trash like that guy.

AccountError

vaas pilled
AccountError said:
Saint Mentalcel said:

Agreed, i only talk what comes to my mind atm. I used to type tl;dr essays before, but i see no reason why of doing so considering no one will probably read it anyway. I see every day on this planet is one step closer to my eventual death (which ain't happening anytime soon probably) and i don't feel like wasting it on stupid ѕhit like arguing with brainfucked soys that can't be reasoned with or typing things that will just be overlooked. Basically, the guy knew he was a boring lump of coal and decided to cause conflict just to get some attention out of it. fuсking pathetic... Especially when no one to my knowledge even wronged him on here, so why take out his frustration out on the forum? There was no reason for him being on here and he was even supported for causing arguments for no reason given as well. The reasons he thought he had for causing ѕhit was not us accepting pedophilia and homosexuality which is immoral in reality to everyone that is still somewhat sane. He hated me and @Apathycel for having almost the same mind while being both ethnic as well and we never even said anything bad to him except for him attacking us first in the first place. Good riddance to complete soy trash like that guy.
a similar style to mine, i say the few top things in my head and low them out like a list
my autism forbids me from doing any complex things coherently
plus my english is garbage

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
AccountError said:

a similar style to mine, i say the few top things in my head and low them out like a list
my autism forbids me from doing any complex things coherently
plus my english is garbage
I see some people criticizing my english as well, my autism fucked me over here where i can't really talk and write that well. Still better than some autistcels, so i guess i got off lucky.

Apathycel

A nobody
Saint Mentalcel said:
AccountError said:
JFL

That’s how I write though :-(

Last edited:

Saint Mentalcel

Slap said:
It sounded like he was describing his sex fantasy.
@AccountError
@Apathycel
@Saint Mentalcel
@Oogabooga

JFL

View attachment 26521
Jfl, it's easy to take anger out on those who are in the same position or close to you but it's weak imo. Only guide your anger towards those who actually have wronged you and are enemies, taking it out on your fellowcels is just a bitch move. Just because some indians rаped him doesn't make all indians bad imo and before you say it, foids are genuinely the same all around as there's people who show footage of other different foids doing the similar of what you faced with a certain foid, so that actually speaks volumes. Most indians are just simps and not rapists, so they ain't all of the same because of their nationality or color. Never understood why is this a thing, but foids being considered as being the same is "wrong" instead. Most people my color and darker are gangbangers and thugs, yet i don't behave like those coons. Why is this soyciety trying to generalize when they're the same retards who support "BLM"? Make up your mind here, soyciety.