Rotter crew lay down

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
I just had a really bad dream, or at least ending to the dream the actual dream was about some race and some heist but the ending reminded me of girls ignoring me. I only feel like LDAR today

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
I just had a really bad dream, or at least ending to the dream the actual dream was about some raсe and some heist but the ending reminded me of girls ignoring me. I only feel like LDAR today
black pill is too much boyo
I legit only have 3 girls in my contacts that wouldn’t straight up ignore me if I messaged them, don’t even know why I have the rest ought to just start completely cutting off people from my past who don’t care about me

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
Swo2016 said:
I just had a really bad dream, or at least ending to the dream the actual dream was about some raсe and some heist but the ending reminded me of girls ignoring me. I only feel like LDAR today
I legit only have 3 girls in my contacts that wouldn’t straight up ignore me if I messaged them, don’t even know why I have the rest ought to just start completely cutting off people from my past who don’t care about me
I've just stopped talking to everyone and stopped talking completely. Mutemaxxing.
Can't take it anymore boyo. I've gotta alternate timeline maxx or something because I'm fucking losing it.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
KhhvForEternity said:
I've just stopped talking to everyone and stopped talking completely. Mutemaxxing.
Can't take it anymore boyo. I've gotta alternate timeline maxx or something because I'm fuсking losing it.
Not too hard for me to mutemaxx. I only message people who message me. That list just keeps getting smaller and smaller. I’m lucky if I wake up with one message in the morning now. At least I have here

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
OysterSauce said:
Swo2016 said:
I legit only have 3 girls in my contacts
"Only"?
Perhaps that is a lot for an incel... but not a lot for a normie. Maybe I just need to jestermaxx next year or some ѕhit. Fuck I wish I could just stop caring about this ѕhit and live life like I used to
bruh I just want to be a kid again. If consciousness and parallel dimensions are infinite then damn it I'm going to get into one where I haven't completely lost my shit.

Bes

Incels.Net Novice
Been rotting for the past several months and recently I just straight up lost the urge to do anything. I've gotten too lazy to even consume media, JFL.