RIP Bluepill

Thanatos

The Egocentric NePlusUltraCel
Thanatos said:
Or they have aspergers lmao.
That's true - most of the ones I PM'ed said that they do.
AHAHAHA fuck theyre so goddamn predictable. Its human fuсking nature in general. Humans, are just so habitual. It took only 9 years for me to identify the cookie cutter human types. 8 billion souls and theyre are only a handful of unique individuals. A goddamn shame

Thanatos

OysterSauce said:
Thanatos said:
Or they have aspergers lmao.
They don't... Why does the obvious have to be stated countless times on every Forum?
If they dont have aspergers or aren't social rejects with sub 5 faces. Why do they use social media that encourages being anonymous. Facts are, theyre fat, lonely, sub 5 losers who pose and idolize the normal folks in society. Theyre even sadder than us incels because at least we dont chase after a pipe dream

Sasaki

Catharsis
Sasaki said:
OysterSauce said:
They don't... Why does the obvious have to be stated countless times on every Forum?
If they dont have aspergers or aren't social rejects with sub 5 faces. Why do they use social media that encourages being anonymous. Facts are, theyre fat, lonely, sub 5 losers who pose and idolize the normal folks in society. Theyre even sadder than us incels because at least we dont chase after a pipe dream
Don't see what you're talking about mate, they just want some easy attention (That you provide them with).

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
I can't believe it took this long to get rid of the bluepill section. I believe my presence here has helped to drive the forum in the right direction. With the bluepill section gone and gamedevcel's shitposting days finished this place feels like home. I feel at home now. I hope more blackpilled members join the forum from now on.

Thanatos

Thanatos said:
Sasaki said:
Don't see what you're talking about mate, they just want some easy attention (That you provide them with).
Out of everyone here. I talk to foids less than all of you. In fact, when bluepilled section was up, i posted in it less than once a month

Amiya

Rhodes Island
I can't believe it took this long to get rid of the bluepill section. I believe my presence here has helped to drive the forum in the right direction. With the bluepill section gone and gamedevcel's shitposting days finished this place feels like home. I feel at home now. I hope more blackpilled members join the forum from now on.
Yes yes yes. We need more blackpillerscels, intellectualcels and anime postercels. We are going in a good direction.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Sasaki said:
Thanatos said:
Out of everyone here. I talk to foids less than all of you. In fact, when bluepilled section was up, i posted in it less than once a month
You don't need to be a genius to know that they came here for easy attention.

Thanatos

Thanatos said:
Sasaki said:
They dont even try anymore. The last foid post i saw was basically titled pathetic. She came just to say we're pathetic. And you guys still went to her. She could be having a seizure on her keyboard and you guys would still reply. Like seriously they dont deserve this attention because they have pussies

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Thanatos said:
They dont even try anymore. The last foid post i saw was basically titled pathetic. She came just to say we're pathetic. And you guys still went to her. She could be having a seizure on her keyboard and you guys would still reply. Like seriously they dont deserve this attention because they have pussies
But... thanks to that, the bluepill cancer section is gone forever.

The women who kept cming here were all attention wh*res with some problems in the head. On top of being narcs.

Spice The Baby

Bitch Flayer
Thanatos said:
Amiya said:

The women who kept cming here were all attention wh*res with some problems in the head. On top of being narcs.
Hey i would love to hear your opinion in one of my posts called females are so fucked up in the head they rather be called daddy than mommy. Its one of those topics i wanna discuss with incels because female mentality is so degenerate.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Thanatos said:

Hey i would love to hear your opinion one of my posts called females are so fucked up in the head they rather be called daddy than mommy. Its one of those topics i wanna discuss with incels because female mentality is so degenerate.
I'm planning on making a thread about that later, when i stop being a lazy piece of ѕhit lol

She probably has daddy issues or something, women are full of mental illness, especially the ones who browses sites like this one and others.

Spice The Baby

Bitch Flayer
Spice The Baby said:
Amiya said:

Hey i would love to hear your opinion one of my posts called females are so fucked up in the head they rather be called daddy than mommy. Its one of those topics i wanna discuss with incels because female mentality is so degenerate.
I'm planning on making a thread about that later, when i stop being a lazy piece of ѕhit lol

She probably has daddy issues or something, women are full of mental illness, especially the ones who browses sites like this one and others.
Agree and i hope u do make that thread so i can post my opinion too so us incels can discuss.