RIP Bluepill

Thanatos

The Egocentric VocalistCel
OysterSauce said:
Hidden said:
You can't orbit foids anymore! Good.
Leave him alone. He didn't orbit anyone, he just sent them pictures of himself, had them send pictures for him and played chess with them.
Okay king of orbiters.
anata no shinzou itadaki
tsukiyo no haika de tsunagigare

bureeki break it tekii take it
shieki shake it nee, mada?

shieki shake it ima

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
OysterSauce said:
Leave him alone. He didn't orbit anyone, he just sent them pictures of himself, had them send pictures for him and played chess with them.
Okay king of orbiters.
anata no shinzou itadaki

shieki shake it ima
omae mou shindeiru

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
OysterSauce said:
Okay king of orbiters.
anata no shinzou itadaki

shieki shake it ima
I understand the last 2 paragraphs but what is the "anato no shinzou itadaki, tsukiyo no haika de tsunagigare"
anata no means your, itadaki is some sort of thanks. The rest is just katakana ѕhit and then ima means right now. Inform me mister.

Thanatos

Hidden said:
OysterSauce said:
Okay king of orbiters.
It's true. Ask him.
I doubt any of those "foids" are real. And if they are theyre probably sub 5 fatty hippies with 50 plus piercings on their body.

Thanatos

Thanatos said:
Hidden said:
Okay king of orbiters.
anata no shinzou itadaki

shieki shake it ima
I understand the last 2 paragraphs but what is the "anato no shinzou itadaki, tsukiyo no haika de tsunagigare"
anata no means your, itadaki is some sort of thanks. The rest is just katakana ѕhit and then ima means right now. Inform me mister.
Its lyrics to a song. So youre right. It mostly doesnt make a cohesive sentence. Its just phrases from line to line repeated. Basically how all pop music works