rigged Matrixism

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
blue pill refers to the Matrix movies. Now it seems to me that the Matrix is the reality. That we are living inside a game world or computer simulation.

Saw myself in the mirror just now and I think I'm kissable imo. Yet the girl on my date wouldn't kiss me. Got to thinking...why? Probably because bathroom lighting is lightingmax and anglemaxxed, meanwhile RL lighting is lightingminned. At our date I could have chose any table, any, and I chose the one that lightingminned me. What are the odds? There were 20-50 tables at least.

In fact everything seems rigged. Like a videogame. Like I have free-will to beat the level however manner I choose, yet the end is always the same, always incel. I see guys ugly and poorer than me and (supposedly, thank god I never actually had to see it for realsies) getting laid. The math don't add up. The only thing that makes sense is I'm in some kind of hologram. Surrounded by NPCs. And that all incels are non-NPCs and normies are NPCs.

The science might be that suffering causes consciousness. And that we have a quantum pre-determination to be incel, that it's a 50/50 option in real space, but this is not real-space but quantum spaces, and it always goes to the 50/50 option that leads to incel. Because its some kind of holographic reality.

There may be hope though, it's like maybe our consciousness has to pre-compute pleasure in advance, and after so many years, we may get enough pre-data to eventually actualize the phenomenon of getting laid/a relationship.

Other possibility is we were bad people in our past life and this is some kind of hell or purgatory or something. Personally I find it cruel and unusual punishment and an injustice to punish someone for crimes they don't explicitly know they did.

Or not so much that, or that suffering causes consciousness. But that suffering is like a magnetism for consciousness, ie. Death is the absence of suffering and life is a spectrum of suffering, time flies faster when having fun therefore Consciousness has an incel gravity so to speak.

albie

Incels.Net Regular
Legend has it that there are entities that feed on negative energy. And these entities realised if they created more negativity then the food would be bigger and tastier. I had a nightmare once and woke up and hallucinated a weird monster eating something. I wonder.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
albie said:
Legend has it that there are entities that feed on negative energy. And these entities realised if they created more negativity then the food would be bigger and tastier. I had a nightmare once and woke up and hallucinated a weird monster eating something. I wonder.
I heard your theory about alien experiments. I think the aliens may be real, but I do not think they are malicious.

I think its too easy for humans to blame demons, aliens, or other things and not accept responsibility for their own crimes. I don't think women are being manipulated by demons or aliens. I think they are just naturally cruel on their own. I think humanity is naturally cruel and they like to blame the Devil to avoid accountability for their cruelty.

TheTruthHurts

Incels.Net Novice
I do believe that people are cruel based on outdated impulses and genes we share which only benefits us in the past.
I'm regards to the matrix and been rigged, I believe that to be true as bottles of pepsi were discovered with subliminal messages to have sex which became visual in the same lighting used by night clubs.