Rigged election...

Preston87

Incels.Net Junior
Let's be honest, we all knew that the liberals would do this. Trump was doing just fine until he won Florida and Ohio. That's when the democrats shut down everything and were looking for more mail in ballots. Either way it is what it is. I just hope y'all are ready for Kamala Harris to be President and Nancy Pelosi to be Vice. So congratulations... We elected feminiѕts as our leaders. And soon incels will be labeled as terrorists and have our rights taken away...

Player

31 y.o. ♠ Wizard ♦ Mentalcel ♥ Belarus ♣
Just so you know guys, thanks to the media majority of people in my country with all honesty believe that Trump is bad dictator like Lukashenko and Biden is a good guy. There like one person per twenty who actually aware of what is happening in USA for the past ten years. People are sheep...

Primordial94

Incels.Net Regular
We need to see how the lawsuits and recounts go because they could change the outcome of the election and until then the American people need to stand up, and let the dems know that we won't let them steal this election.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Let's be honest, we all knew that the liberals would do this. Trump was doing just fine until he won Florida and Ohio. That's when the democrats shut down everything and were looking for more mail in ballots. Either way it is what it is. I just hope y'all are ready for Kamala Harris to be President and Nancy Pelosi to be Vice. So congratulations... We elected feminiѕts as our leaders. And soon incels will be labeled as terrorists and have our rights taken away...
Remember when libtards were accusing Trump of using russian hackers? Not a word from them now

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice
I hope Trump can somehow use the supreme court to rule against Pennsylvania for accepting late votes despite it violating their own state laws.
And also rule against Wisconsin to force a hand recount, since their voting machines apparently had a bunch of errors.

Biden is going to fully open the borders and make illegal aliens citizens.
Basically, he'll turn America into a third world country.

Required

Well-Known Asshole
Joe Biden is a fаg, let Richard Simmons be the president! On a serious note, Trump must remain president.

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Regular
They've been zero reliable evidence for all those cheating claims.
Also, Republican poll observers are yet to complain about any malpractice in vote counting either.
This scenario was exactly predicted long before the elections.

Demir

Incels.Net Regular
US elections don't mean ѕhit, it is just show for people. You are still young, I still remember when Obama was elected for first time, and everyone expected that he will change the world, but he just continued to do what Bush did

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
US elections don't mean ѕhit, it is just show for people. You are still young, I still remember when Obama was elected for first time, and everyone expected that he will change the world, but he just continued to do what Bush did
This, it's nothing but a puppet show. No matter who wins, we still lose.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
I am blackpilled , but I support Biden. Trump has been worse than Bush, and Bush was bad as it is. He got retаrded after covid hit.

Plus at least Biden may get us to $15 minimum wage, free college for those making under 125,000, a public option for healthcare etc. Still Sanders would of been better.