Ridiculing an 'incel'

Ben

Incels.Net Novice
She says she doesn't have money - she expects the man to pay for her Uber anywhere she goes on a date... Not saying it's not a classy move, but to expect this?

She literally has no money and doesn't seem to comprehend the full significance that this college age guy she is meeting up with might also not have much money.

Actually she says it ''but she was willing to 'let it slide'"

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
She says she doesn't have money - she expects the man to pay for her Uber anywhere she goes on a date... Not saying it's not a classy move, but to expect this?

She literally has no money and doesn't seem to comprehend the full significance that this college age guy she is meeting up with might also not have much money.

Actually she says it ''but she was willing to 'let it slide'"

Ewwww she’s gross

Reactions: Ben

Ben

Incels.Net Novice
She's 100% the absolute embodiment of an entitled foid. You couldn't parody this better!

Ben

Incels.Net Novice
It legit sounds to me that this person she's mocking has some kind of autism

Normiehypocrisy

Incels.Net Junior
That filthy fat woman has no right to ridicule this community, she is surely in a relationship with a normie, who, desperate to fuck, acceded to her as a last resort, due to the high state of female hypergamy at this time.

Sanitypanacea

Incels.Net Junior
Classic femoid succubus noise:
I'm broke as fuck
I dont get on to meet people, goes on dates and hooks up with strangers and free dinner.

Can't navigate a building with landmark directions. Cannot distinguish what landmarks are reasonable.
Cries about making conversation.
Cant wait for a chair to be pulled out

Makes the black pill tasty