Rick and Morty mentions "incels"

The End

Incels.Net Master
Rick and Morty's recent episode made a small off-hand reference to incels. This is pretty insignificant, since it is such a small mention, but I suppose this permanently cements the term & concept of 'incel' as a piece of popular culture.

From Rick and Morty: The Vat of Acid Episode

Rick: "Before what you're trying to do was called 'negging' it was called reverse psychology, and incels didn't invent it, Bugs Bunny did."

Aaaaand it hardly is worth mentioning, but I'm pretty sure 'negging' as a term was invented by pick up artists, not incels. And negging is not exactly reverse psychology.

Last edited:

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
And why they do not make a episode were the feminazis are doing vandalism, as they did in Mexico some years ago?...

or why they do not make a episode were they show that the antifa is the same garbage as the ku klux klan?

or why they do not show a episode were they show that the jews are the ones behind the anti-male agenda, the white raсe replacement agenda and the anti-heterosexual agenda?

answer: because that does not favors their "political correct" agenda

political correct agenda = fascist agenda.

Last edited:

Mr. Noname20

Incels.Net Regular
Mr. Noname20 said:
And the fans are Pseudo intelligent Idiots
Yes, I have observed this as well. The majority of them seem to think watching this show makes them intellectuals, all the while behaving like douchebags.
The most funny thing is that this Idiots thinks the Jokes are too smart, as people want understand them. Jokes about what? Sex? Farts? Tits? Disgusting Imageries?

OysterSauce

Only Sleeping
OysterSauce said:
Mr. Noname20 said:
And the fans are Pseudo intelligent Idiots
Yes, I have observed this as well. The majority of them seem to think watching this show makes them intellectuals, all the while behaving like douchebags.
The most funny thing is that this Idiots thinks the Jokes are too smart, as people want understand them. Jokes about what? Sex? Farts? Tits? Disgusting Imageries?
They pretend they're academics and philosophers - and then contradict it by doing outrageous animalistic things in public (remember the McDonald's disaster?). I don't hate the show but its fanbase is largely cancer.

Mr. Noname20

Incels.Net Regular
Mr. Noname20 said:
OysterSauce said:
They pretend they're academics and philosophers - and then contradict it by doing outrageous animalistic things in public (remember the McDonald's disaster?). I don't hate the show but its fanbase is largely cancer.
The outrage about a stupid sauce...one of the retardest things i ever saw

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
Aaaaand it hardly is worth mentioning, but I'm pretty sure 'negging' as a term was invented by pick up artists, not incels. And negging is not exactly reverse psychology.
They were just trying to find a way to bring up incels, whether it made sense or not.