Ricecel bullied and gaslighted by bluepillers into submission because he complained about not having a girlfriend.

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
"Attraction doesn't always come from looks and, oftentimes, the more you get to know someone and fall in love with them, the more beautiful they become..."
that's true can relate to that quote if you ever reached that point but the rest is bullshit i feel bad for the guy

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
i hope this guys finds a loyal woman, legit feel terrible for him at nearly age 40 with these fuсking cumrags around him. they'll post with the blade towards him on twitter but i'll take it and skin the bitches' face off in call of duty

Mr. Noname20

Incels.Net Regular
Because this Assholes know the truth that his look are terrible. But the want not telling the truth and saying this retаrded ѕhit about MUUUHHH ATIDUDE. Motherfuckers.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
I personally think I will end up like him. What the fuck is wrong with dating the first one you get? We cannot afford to be picky and it is better to be with someone than being alone imo.

Slap

The Mammoth of Mountanous Muscle ♢ FTW

Dr190

Retrocel
For some reason the normies often seem to enjoy bullying and putting down those they deem as inferior .Just look at all the medias bullshit coverage of incels .

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
For some reason the normies often seem to enjoy bullying and putting down those they deem as inferior .Just look at all the medias bullshit coverage of incels .
Of course, they're the modern Nazis -- a cult convinced into wishing for the death of the genetically inferior and different. For instance, they wanted to get me V&, so they tried to frame me as both a terrorist AND a pedophile by twisting my words, and then encouraged people to report me to an FBI tipline. If that's not harassment, I don't know what is. And ricecels, well, those they hate even more.