Revenge

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Brocels i think i have Corona, (over 1 million deaths btw :D)i havent tested yet, but im coughing and wheezing a lot and i think i might have it. Im not worried tough.

But if it turns out i do have it should i just pay a prostіtute for my first time? That way ill infect some roastie with some luck and ill at least know what it feels like.

Toughts?

Last edited:

King Abazo

Incels.Net Novice
Nah if you die you die. It does not matter if you know how it feels when you dead. You might live and if you bang a prostіtute you might get diseases from the prostіtute. Sex only purpose is to get kids and you don't want kids raised by a prostіtute. Sex is not for lust, if you have sex for lust then you are no better than the gay people. Lust is a deadly sin. You don't win anything by banging a prostіtute.

wizardcel

Incels.Net Master
The problem with corona is that if you keep getting exposed to the virus you'll get worse. Stay home and take care of yourself.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Brocels i think i have Corona, (over 1 million deaths btw :D)i havent tested yet, but im coughing and wheezing a lot and i think i might have it. Im not worried tough.

But if it turns out i do have it should i just pay a prostіtute for my first time? That way ill infect some roastie with some luck and ill at least know what it feels like.

Toughts?
Pretty shitty thing to do imo, you are no better than her in that situation. You don't know if you'll die or not anyway so why not taking care of yourself first and stop thinking about something so stupid and pitty like revenge?

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Dionysos said:

Toughts?
Pretty shitty thing to do imo, you are no better than her in that situation. You don't know if you'll die or not anyway so why not taking care of yourself first and stop thinking about something so stupid and pitty like revenge?
What makes you think i give a ѕhit about roasties?

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Novice
That's unethical.
If you want revenge, it has to be for an actual wrong and should be directed at the person who wronged you.
Infecting a random stranger as revenge because somea members of a group (females) wronged you is unfair. You wouldn't want to be the victim of someone else's misdirected revenge.
Also, when you infect the prostіtute, they'll go out and infect others as you say. But some of those "others" will be incels like you also hiring prostitutes (basically hurting your own group), persons with preexisting conditions and older people (who are more likely to die from the disease) and many more.
So, please DON'T do that.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
Dionysos said:

Toughts?
What makes you think i give a ѕhit about roasties?
Fair enough, but getting "revenge" on a random girl that did nothing to you makes no sense. But that is just my opinion.

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus

Toughts?
Sounds like "I won't wear a hat when its chilly to get revenge on my granny!"

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master

Toughts?
So you are not sure...and still you want to go with a prostіtute only to cough at her face? :confused: