[Revenge fuel] I made a company fire a chad(extroardinary evil one)

Nostalgicel

Incels.Net Regular
I am proud of myself.

After months of having this chad talk about this thing called "sex", I convinced the hippie bosses that he was born an asshole and could never be decent.

I said to leave the company (bosses think higly of me), which came to a shock to them(small company, hard to find workers). I was very brutal to the point they cried.

Some people see me as a monster, I enjoy that. Because...

"I am justice"

SonOfAgony

Incels.Net Junior
Well done. You are my hero! Thank you for teaching Chads their place, most of them are blind and arrogant pieces of ѕhit.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Yep. I encountered this one Chad who is a complete psycho. And somehow gets laid with all the women in town. And he said horrible things to me and threatened my life. So I'm debating whether or not I should get him banned from one of his favorite hangout centers. But if I get him banned it may make him angrier at me. So I'm not sure.

What I am sure of is that I sure hate Chads.

deselected

Incels.Net Junior
I get p***ed off with certain people (they know who the are) that over the years repeatedly asked me if I'd found a GF, to embarrass me in company. Or silly remarks about getting a mail order Philippine bride or Russian doctor bride who wants a European passport. Thanks Trevor. Just 'cos you've got money, cars, marriage, 3 kids, foreign holidays etc. Go on. Have a good laugh.

SonOfAgony

Incels.Net Junior
If I had opportunity to take revenge, I would be either Chad or Stacy. Those ѕhits needs to feel our pain and agony. I never had anything to loose to begin with, so.. god bless america i guess?

Bootystank911

Incels.Net Junior
https://www.patreon.com/Nickib214 Go to the IRS AND BURN THIS fuсking STACY...SHES APPARENTLY MARRIED AND IS UN fuсking LOYAL

IRS FORM 211 is the whistleblower form

ortharzeal

Incels.Net Grandmaster
frecklearms72 said:
Bad thing is that he'll probably land a even better job just because of his good looks and his charm.
Yeah, he can easily earn six figures for just existing as a male model.