Return our queen love!

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
Y’all realize she’s got a really high set of standards and it’d just be for a one night stand IF she picked you, right?

unnoticablecel

Incels.Net Regular
Y’all realize she’s got a really high set of standards and it’d just be for a one night stand IF she picked you, right?
Yeah I’m aware she wants statuscel but casual sex should have lower standard. Those standards I think she wants LTR. I think her incel standards was lower. Maybe we can convince her to pick then one so we don’t have to compete as much.

FukkenWinner

Incels.Net Regular
Yeah I’m aware she wants statuscel but casual sex should have lower standard. Those standards I think she wants LTR. I think her incel standards was lower. Maybe we can convince her to pick then one so we don’t have to compete as much.
I'm high status af, everyone knows me and im mod on several discords and websites, head to airport ill pick you up

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
Love if this is you please stop this is getting sad. You were banned, let it go.

If this is not love then pls stop this is getting sad. She’s not even here.

unnoticablecel

Incels.Net Regular
Aha. So you are also using her sentence structure. She always wrote (your) instead of you are or you're.
Strong likelihood of you being love under a fake name.
D
Love if this is you please stop this is getting sad. You were banned, let it go.

If this is not love then pls stop this is getting sad. She’s not even here.
yeah I know. But that’s as much as I’ve ever seen one write and the longest stay. In seriousness she might have cared.