• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
love said:
I am starting to collect research for my paper
What kind of research are you working on? Is it about incels in general?

Also, is this a poll specifically for asking incels if they have a disability?

love

Femoid
Curiosity said:
love said:
I am starting to collect research for my paper
What kind of research are you working on? Is it about incels in general?

Also, is this a poll specifically for asking incels if they have a disability?
Human sexuality norms.

Yes I’m trying to collect data for disabilities

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I view Autism as a social disability. Autism often causes high IQ. I know this one autist who claims they are mentally retarded, and yet their IQ is higher than 99% of the population. I don't think nPCs have iq.

So yes, rephrase it to "social disability". Autism is a mental enhancement.

Also, this vote thing is useless because, it doesn't have a "No Disability" option to measure the ratio between how many incels are not disabled. Third it should allow a maximum of 6 or 1 options.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
I view Autism as a social disability. Autism often causes high IQ. I know this one autist who claims they are mentally retarded, and yet their IQ is higher than 99% of the population. I don't think nPCs have iq.

Also, this vote thing is useless because, it doesn't have a "No Disability" option to measure the ratio between how many incels are not disabled. Third it should allow a maximum of 6 or 1 options.
Autism is interesting it really depends on the spectrum level. Some can be gifted and others can be non verbal and requires a lot of assistance.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:

Autism is interesting it really depends on the spectrum level. Some can be gifted and others can be non verbal and requires a lot of assistance.
No risk no reward. If we lived in a world where autists weren't forced by women to be incel, I'd rather be autist than normie.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
Also the clock is ticking, I expect this poll to be updated to higher standards soon.
Dude I have a full time job to do. I haven’t even eaten yet. What’s the rush? Chill.