Research and Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaVonno

Incels.Net Junior
Hey so I honestly don't exactly know how to go about this. I honestly don't know if im Incel or not. There are days that I feel like maybe I can get somewhere and there are others where I know my worth is nothing. I would like to ask some questions and talk to some of the members. If any of you are on PSN I'm willing to play video games and talk.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
If you've never been molested by fertile women after your puberty, you're surely an incel.
However, if you have, it doesn't mean you're not.

KaVonno

Incels.Net Junior
I originally believed that since I had kissed a girl once before that I was not able to be considered Incel. However, every day I think about the circumstances of that day and wonder could there have been more? why haven't I experienced anything like it after? and why do I feel so inferior. I really want to get some people to join up and play video games or something so that I can really talk to people. I'm not very good at giving descriptions or expressing myself through text.

KaVonno

Incels.Net Junior
That is a true point. In any case I am just wanting to conduct some research and ask some questions. I am willing to post the questions here or make any accommodations necessary to ensure the safety and security of all. Let me know if anyone is interested.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
KaVonno said:
I originally believed that since I had kissed a girl once before that I was not able to be considered Incel. However, every day I think about the circumstances of that day and wonder could there have been more? why haven't I experienced anything like it after? and why do I feel so inferior. I really want to get some people to join up and play video games or something so that I can really talk to people. I'm not very good at giving descriptions or expressing myself through text.
I see. One is forbidden to post about their successful romantic experience on some incel websites. Not here though, but if you're suspected of trolling that's sad.

You could have become less attractive over time. Like got acne or started balding or sth else.

Also it's possible you're still a normie and you could find a GF after you quit playing video games.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
KaVonno said:
Hey so I honestly don't exactly know how to go about this. I honestly don't know if im Incel or not. There are days that I feel like maybe I can get somewhere and there are others where I know my worth is nothing. I would like to ask some questions and talk to some of the members. If any of you are on PSN I'm willing to play video games and talk.
The fickle nature of women causes you to feel that way. They act all loving and interested one day, then the next cold and heartless. This is how narcissists behave, and most modern women are that. Never is any reasoning given. All part of their mind games...they know you will assign self-blame and ruminate over what you did wrong. micro analyzing every minor thing you might have done wrong. Narcissists never give closure or justification.

Status
Not open for further replies.