Requirement for being a normie?

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
This isn't a list. I was just thinking how everywhere I go, I see people fitting in. The requirements are very narrow, but still broad enough to get a decent-sized group together in most cases. And if you don't fit in with one group, another group will have slightly different requirements for acceptance. Why is it then when someone is reasonably well-adjusted, kind and thoughtful they still can't find belonging anywhere? Why is it we have to resort to finding fellowship based solely on the experience of being rejected. I would think most of us offer something, don't we? I live with myself 24 hours a day and feel somewhat normal. If I choose to fellowship with others based on my believes, hobbies, or disciplines, I shouldn't be a 'misfit' anywhere. Any one of these things should give me enough common group with people. There shouldn't be any question of moral character or intention. I'm a decent guy who just wants to make friends and tries to get along and care about everyone. And if sexual attraction is not a requirement, why should anyone care how I look?

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Junior
This isn't a list. I was just thinking how everywhere I go, I see people fitting in. The requirements are very narrow, but still broad enough to get a decent-sized group together in most cases. And if you don't fit in with one group, another group will have slightly different requirements for acceptance. Why is it then when someone is reasonably well-adjusted, kind and thoughtful they still can't find belonging anywhere? Why is it we have to resort to finding fellowship based solely on the experience of being rejected. I would think most of us offer something, don't we? I live with myself 24 hours a day and feel somewhat normal. If I choose to fellowship with others based on my believes, hobbies, or disciplines, I shouldn't be a 'misfit' anywhere. Any one of these things should give me enough common group with people. There shouldn't be any question of moral character or intention. I'm a decent guy who just wants to make friends and tries to get along and care about everyone. And if sexual attraction is not a requirement, why should anyone care how I look?
the only requirement to being a normie is to not be creepy/needy/overreacting

Serpents reign

Incels.Net Junior
lowstatusmale said:
You forgotten about mentioning they have to be blue pilled.

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Junior
Able Tasman said:
lowstatusmale said:
You forgotten about mentioning they have to be blue pilled.
I agree, most are