Request for permanent ban

supercell

5'4 subhuman
This incel ѕhit just isn't for me, it's not healthy for my mind and energy either. Yea I'll probably never get laid or have a relationship and I will probably end up killing myself but I realized I need to change who I am from the inside I can't fake a persona to people no more, I feel like I'm disrespecting myself by being on this site and wasting my time here. I could've spent into getting money and setting up my future atleast trying to. Ik this world is cruel but that's how it is yea I agree it's fucked up how were treated because of our looks but that's life. Also y'all are setting yourselves up for failure by just stewing here, this site is corrupting your minds along with the "blackpill" beliefs. Just go outside foreal and you'll realize people aren't that bad. There's people out here who will help you. If I could leave y'all with one piece of advice it would be focus on money. Fuck all those social problems people fuсking respect motivated people money is EVERYTHING in this world and that's the cold truth sure not everyone can be rich but everyone can live a middle class or upper middle class life. Last thing sometimes you have to look in the mirror and be honest with yourself sometimes. I wish the best for yall.

wakame

Empty soul
This incel ѕhit just isn't for me, it's not healthy for my mind and energy either. Yea I'll probably never get laid or have a relationship and I will probably end up killing myself but I realized I need to change who I am from the inside I can't fake a persona to people no more, I feel like I'm disrespecting myself by being on this site and wasting my time here. I could've spent into getting money and setting up my future atleast trying to. Ik this world is cruel but that's how it is yea I agree it's fucked up how were treated because of our looks but that's life. Also y'all are setting yourselves up for failure by just stewing here, this site is corrupting your minds along with the "blackpill" beliefs. Just go outside foreal and you'll realize people aren't that bad. There's people out here who will help you. If I could leave y'all with one piece of advice it would be focus on money. Fuck all those social problems people fuсking respect motivated people money is EVERYTHING in this world and that's the cold truth sure not everyone can be rich but everyone can live a middle class or upper middle class life. Last thing sometimes you have to look in the mirror and be honest with yourself sometimes. I wish the best for yall.
Good luck , I hope you successfully improving your life

Ubermensch

AKA JimTheHammer
Agreed. Money is everything.

Hidden

Mod
supercell said:
Agreed. Money is everything.
Cope

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Very inspirational indeed, if you really mean it that is. I do agree that money pretty much controls the world and the world itself si fucked up, but all we can do is adapt and overcome. I do agree that just being angry and bitter all the time will not help anyone at all. I personally am here because I can relate to quite a few incels here and I cannot relate to anyone else in the real world. I do hope you improve yourself mate and that your life will become much better.
I wish you good luck mate.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
Horse said:
See ya tomorrow
Water is wet
you can give me a chad reaction but I just fuсking hate redpillers,every fuсking one of them cause after all this time they haven't learned ѕhit
We all have different opinions. We could be wrong or you could be wrong. We could go through the same things and learn different things. Doesn't make my life lesson less valid than yours or yours less valid than mine. Hating someone for having different opinions and visions is a bit harsh.