Remember this guy? He's dead...

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
In the video he says he does not hate female cats.

Had a cat, it was female and i hated it. All it did was bully the other cats when I tried to pet the other cats. And all it did was wake me up at night 247 and could not get a good nights rest.

I do not hate all female cats.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I think hate is a strong word. I do not hate my cat anymore now that I do not have to deal with its female toxicitity. It sux that incels have to rope because of women are toxic. I wish women were less toxic and would give love to incels.

Che

Staff
In the video he says he does not hate female cats.

Had a cat, it was female and i hated it. All it did was bully the other cats when I tried to pet the other cats. And all it did was wake me up at night 247 and could not get a good nights rest.

I do not hate all female cats.
I don't know why but male cats are always more friendly to me more than female cats

Even female cats hate incels, it's over

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Agreed, foids are disgusted by us incels, how do we want them to love us?
Goes back to how half of fags are not born gay. Half of fags are not born gay, they turn gay. Fags will orbit incels due to fаg mindset.

If we can instead, give the fаg mindset to women, less female entitlement and next thing you know, incels are getting laid.

Reactions: Che

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
You know what really pisses me off? When I complained on an app for depressed people called talk life about being lonely, they mocked me and told me I was desperate and if i couldn’t get any and hated women so much why not go gay... hate that stupid app so biased towards women

• Sad
Reactions: Che