Rejected by group of ten females on Apache Pier

GreaserCel

Incels.Net Junior
Was fishing for sharks at night last summer with my buddy on Apache Pier. We were fishing on the end of the pier my friend was sitting probably 30 feet away from me just down the pier, saw this group of about 10 pretty girls all 7 out of ten they went right past me and formed a circle behind my buddy, one starting talking to him with the group all watching, apparently one asked him if he had a girlfriend and they wanted to hang out get his snap etc he told them to go talk to me as I am single. They said I was “weird” and refused. Not a damn word was said to me as they walked down the pier. I would’ve probably gotten pissed and confronted them if I knew what they said about me at the time. I was told later by my friend. Me and my friend are not much different, he is a lot more muscular then me but not visibly he was wearing athletic clothes, we are similar in heigh I am about 2 inches taller then him. I was wearing a Hawaiian shirt and jeans. What did I do wrong?

GreaserCel

Incels.Net Junior
Welcome to an incels world.. AKA: Hell on earth for us
I have learned in life that there is so much more to life then women. It stings when I think about past rejections but all you can do is move forward and do what you like to do for me that’s bass fishing fixing my truck and hanging out with my friends. Women make up like 10 percent of my thoughts.