Reflecting on what should have been my first girlfriend

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
I was 19. I was attending an Adult Ed Highschool after failing two classes in HS that I needed to repeat. She was in my English class. Her name was Dionne. She was native Indian and a solid 5. She was a little on the plump side. I'd say 30lbs overweight. She had a decent face; no offputting features. I wish I could still remember exactly how she looked. She had addictive tendencies. She slept around too much; smoked too much; drank too much. I don't know how we got to talking. I'm usually ignored in class, but she offered me a ride home one night. We ended up going to a movie once and during the movie she spraying breath spray into her mouth. My friend later told me that was a sure sign she wanted to make out. I was naive. Girls never talked to me. I had a face full of zits and offputting facial features. I should have had braces when I was a kid, but never did. Anyways, I wrote her a poem and showed it to her over dinner. On the car ride home she told me "I will sleep with any guy who tells me they love me." I was scared. I didn't say anything.

I had some serious setbacks when it came to getting laid when I was young: 1. I was/am ugly 2. I was/am religious (waiting for marriage) 3. I was shy. 4. I didn't have the tools for relationship - no car and no place of my own 5. And I high standards. 6. At 19, I wasn't emotionally ready for sex.

I dropped out of the English class shortly thereafter and the only time I saw Dionne after that was when her and her new boyfriend went through the drive-thru of the fast food joint I was working in. He wasn't a Chad; more like a Chet; probably a 6.5, decent build; really greasy, but probably got laid a lot due to his sleaziness. She was not pleasant to me and my friend suggested she probably felt hurt that I rejected her advances; was probably just showing off the new boyfriend to me so she could rub it in.

Reflecting back, she probably could have been my first kiss; first girlfriend; and first time. Honestly, it's probably better that nothing happened. She may have been a bad influence on me. My parents wouldn't have liked her. And worst of all, I could have married her or gotten her pregnant. But if the me of today could go back, I definitely would have used that fast food money to suggest we head to a hotel that night. I would have fucked her and hopefully found a way to continue the habit over the next few years. If I could have put some serious miles on her pusѕy, she's probably be better off for it too. I probably would have treated her better than every Chet she fucked later on, stayed with her longer and maybe had been a positive influence on her as well.

Somethings to consider if you are younger. Have the tools - get a place of your own and a car. It will open up opportunities for you. Maybe you will meet a wild young thing that just got kicked out of her parent's place and needs a place to stay. The second thing to consider is under-served demographics. In Canada, we have Natives. Their communities are riddled with addiction and domestics abuse. Their women (and men for and men for that matter) are often cited for being missing/murdered (ie. Murdered and Missing Indigenous Women). The women often have low-self-esteem and low standards. (In my mid-30s I worked with an attractive native women (solid 9) and I remember during sales trainings her leaning her head on my shoulder while I put my arm around her.) I think this may be a similar plight to black women in the US. You can probably find some real gems in those communities. Average looking women, who are decent women, and who just want a break from the hopelessness they see in their own communities. I should have looksmaxed when I was younger too. Always had a decent haircut; decent clothes; should have gotten braces and found a way to keep my acne under control, and worked out.

You really need a girlfriend in your 20's. I didn't and I regret it every day. I know it's a different game today. Much harder for you guys that it was for me. I should have gotten laid in my 20's.

Last edited:

Player

31 y.o. Belarus
Sounds more like the first opportunity to have sex than the first girlfriend.

As for me, I was too unappealing, and when I, at last, got some attention from a girl or two I was too autistic, depressed, and socially blinkered to get the idea. Like we are talking about cartoonish "why she complemented me? Is it conspiracy?" level of autism. Failed socialization is a death sentence.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
I was 19. I was attending an Adult Ed Highschool after failing two classes in HS that I needed to repeat. She was in my English class. Her name was Dionne. She was native Indian and a solid 5. She was a little on the plump side. I'd say 30lbs overweight. She had a decent face; no offputting features. I wish I could still remember exactly how she looked. She had addictive tendencies. She slept around too much; smoked too much; drank too much. I don't know how we got to talking. I'm usually ignored in class, but she offered me a ride home one night. We ended up going to a movie once and during the movie she spraying breath spray into her mouth. My friend later told me that was a sure sign she wanted to make out. I was naive. Girls never talked to me. I had a face full of zits and offputting facial features. I should have had braces when I was a kid, but never did. Anyways, I wrote her a poem and showed it to her over dinner. On the car ride home she told me "I will sleep with any guy who tells me they love me." I was scared. I didn't say anything.

I had some serious setbacks when it came to getting laid when I was young: 1. I was/am ugly 2. I was/am religious (waiting for marriage) 3. I was shy. 4. I didn't have the tools for relationship - no car and no place of my own 5. And I high standards. 6. At 19, I wasn't emotionally ready for sex.

I dropped out of the English class shortly thereafter and the only time I saw Dionne after that was when her and her new boyfriend went through the drive-thru of the fast food joint I was working in. He wasn't a Chad; more like a Chet; probably a 6.5, decent build; really greasy, but probably got laid a lot due to his sleaziness. She was not pleasant to me and my friend suggested she probably felt hurt that I rejected her advances; was probably just showing off the new boyfriend to me so she could rub it in.

Reflecting back, she probably could have been my first kiss; first girlfriend; and first time. Honestly, it's probably better that nothing happened. She may have been a bad influence on me. My parents wouldn't have liked her. And worst of all, I could have married her or gotten her pregnant. But if the me of today could go back, I definitely would have used that fast food money to suggest we head to a hotel that night. I would have fucked her and hopefully found a way to continue the habit over the next few years. If I could have put some serious miles on her pusѕy, she's probably be better off for it too. I probably would have treated her better than every Chet she fucked later on, stayed with her longer and maybe had been a positive influence on her as well.

Somethings to consider if you are younger. Have the tools - get a place of your own and a car. It will open up opportunities for you. Maybe you will meet a wild young thing that just got kicked out of her parent's place and needs a place to stay. The second thing to consider is under-served demographics. In Canada, we have Natives. Their communities are riddled with addiction and domestics abuse. Their women (and men for and men for that matter) are often cited for being missing/murdered (ie. Murdered and Missing Indigenous Women). The women often have low-self-esteem and low standards. (In my mid-30s I worked with an attractive native women (solid 9) and I remember during sales trainings her leaning her head on my shoulder while I put my arm around her.) I think this may be a similar plight to black women in the US. You can probably find some real gems in those communities. Average looking women, who are decent women, and who just want a break from the hopelessness they see in their own communities. I should have looksmaxed when I was younger too. Always had a decent haircut; decent clothes; should have gotten braces and found a way to keep my acne under control, and worked out.

You really need a girlfriend in your 20's. I didn't and I regret it every day. I know it's a different game today. Much harder for you guys that it was for me. I should have gotten laid in my 20's.
Native women can be really pretty. I've got a lot of Algonquin blood in me myself. Do the Native women in Canada get really fat like the ones in the States do?

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
lowstatusmale said:

Native women can be really pretty. I've got a lot of Algonquin blood in me myself. Do the Native women in Canada get really fat like the ones in the States do?
Yes, there is an issue with obesity and diabetes in the Native Communities here. But some of them are quite pretty and from what I've seen they don't overvalue themselves like black and white women do. I think it's quite possible to date someone 2 or 3 points higher from that community if you can find them. I think they'd have to be first-wave girlfriends though cause I don't imagine most of them would still be single in their late 30's.

Last edited:

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
Sounds more like the first opportunity to have sex than the first girlfriend.

As for me, I was too unappealing, and when I, at last, got some attention from a girl or two I was too autistic, depressed, and socially blinkered to get the idea. Like we are talking about cartoonish "why she complemented me? Is it conspiracy?" level of autism. Failed socialization is a death sentence.
Attention is so rare. It's a winning lottery ticket that gets thrown in the trash. The early adult years 18-24, Back in the 90's, if a guy got out of the gates really quick, even a loser like me, he can compete for lower value women. I stumbled though; wasn't ready to be an adult. Spent most of my 20's super-depressed and unemployed which makes most of more unappealing. I only remember taking interest in one another lower-value woman in my early 20's. I still consider her the least attractive woman I ever liked. She told me it made her sick to her stomach when I told her I liked her. She may have been my looksmatch. Tall, thin, ugly face. She became really insulting after that. I went to church with and was friends with her brother. I lent my guitar to her brother and never got it back. What a fuсking waste that was.

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
When you hit your mid-20s with no career, most other guys are just getting into theirs. You're left working ѕhit jobs with women 5- 8 years younger than you and you have to be above average-looking to even talk to them without ending up in HR.

BigDickDaddy

Incels.Net Novice
BigDickDaddy said:
I don't think having potentially one missed opportunity in my late teens with a low-value woman makes my experiences any less valid.
A 5/10 (apparently low value) wanting to have sex with you at 19 makes you still an incel? Of course you don't get a ban while plenty of active and contributing users do. This place is trash.

PolishChadlet

Incels.Net Regular
lowstatusmale said:
BigDickDaddy said:
I don't think having potentially one missed opportunity in my late teens with a low-value woman makes my experiences any less valid.
A 5/10 (apparently low value) wanting to have sex with you at 19 makes you still an incel? Of course you don't get a ban while plenty of active and contributing users do. This place is trash.
This guy is contributing more to the forum than you ever did, self loathing bum

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
BigDickDaddy said:
lowstatusmale said:

I didn't get laid at 19 and I might not of even if I was aware of the opportunity. I was just reflecting on what might have been. I'm 48. Maybe at 48 you will look back and see opportunities that could have been. I have a lot of regret. Something maybe the younger members in this group don't understand.

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist.
Native American women will sleep with anyone, tbh. Maybe you should spend some time in the Northwest Territories, Saskatchewan or any other place with native women. Personally, I find them kinda cute. The bad part is that they tend to be chubby and usually do too much pot and drink way too much for my taste. If I ever immigrate out of Brazil, I'll probably choose northern Canada as my destination. You can always count on some crazy inuit girl to give you drunk sex. It's better than the dry spells that I get here in my country.

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
Native American women will sleep with anyone, tbh. Maybe you should spend some time in the Northwest Territories, Saskatchewan or any other place with native women. Personally, I find them kinda cute. The bad part is that they tend to be chubby and usually do too much pot and drink way too much for my taste. If I ever immigrate out of Brazil, I'll probably choose northern Canada as my destination. You can always count on some crazy inuit girl to give you drunk sex. It's better than the dry spells that I get here in my country.
Yes, you are right, but the bigger problem is even if they are sober and level-headed they will almost always have addiction drama in their family they have to attend to. Maybe they are raising nieces or nephews. Maybe they have abuse trauma. It will be something. I think there are low-self-esteem gems in this community that may consider pair-bonding with someone lower than their looksmatch. Low-performing immigrant communities might be another another option. By that I mean immigrants where the families do not come over intact and the kids end up in gangs or drugs. Somalis come to mind.

Bulliedvirgin19

Incels.Net Novice
My first flat mate at university was supposed to be my gf, but I wasn’t good looking enough. Put so much effort in trying to talk to her but got me nowhere. God, life would be fun if you were good looking.