Reee: Frustrated

Sicklecel

Lounge member
It is wrong. They don't contribute to society in any way, people are afraid of them because they are controlled by their drug cravings which leads them to committing crimes. They betray their families and act like animals. Often innocent people suffer because of their stupidity that led them to addiction.
And most of the time they don't want to recover because they are so deep into it that they don't know what it's like without it. If I'm being honest, maybe it's the best to leave them alone, most of them OD anyways. Natural selection.
sl*ts who are addicted to chad dick are much worse. I rather there be more cocaine addicts walking around than sl*ts.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
sheidgeda said:
You don't think cocaine addiction is wrong?
No I don't. I believe that if you want to do it no one should stop you and no one should shame you. I believe that help should be available if you want it, but I don't believe that it is wrong.
It is wrong. They don't contribute to society in any way, people are afraid of them because they are controlled by their drug cravings which leads them to committing crimes. They betray their families and act like animals. Often innocent people suffer because of their stupidity that led them to addiction.
And most of the time they don't want to recover because they are so deep into it that they don't know what it's like without it. If I'm being honest, maybe it's the best to leave them alone, most of them OD anyways. Natural selection.
We can agree to disagree.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
I, quite frankly like the laws saying people can't just randomly kill me or pay me less because I'm autistic, and the laws that say rape is illegal
With a small government those things would still be illegal, because those are major crimes most people agree are wrong. We don't need a big cucked government to handle that.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
That is your opinion, but it's not mine. I have thought long and hard about my stance on drugs, and ultimately, mine just seems to make the most sense to me. Why should the government be able to say what we do with our minds, bodies, and money?
I didn't say the government should have a say, but drug addicts should face consequences; like not be hired in some jobs or the ability to marry a non-cocaine addict wife.
I don't think they should be barred from jobs if they qualify and don't steal from their job

Stargazer

Femoid
Stargazer said:
Jen said:
Yes actually. It's not pretty and I don't think it's good, but that doesn't mean I think that it's wrong.
Theres a difference between choice and addiction
Fair enough. I don't think that it is a moral failing if one is to become an addict, however I believe the supports should be there for them to get out if they so choose. If they don't want to get out then they should be respected
Addiction is the absence of choice.

I had a very similar view at your age. At the risk of sounding patronising i think you need a little more life experience.

Becoming an addict is not a moral wrong, but addiction should never be encouraged and left to fester. Addiction doesnt just impact the users life, but the lives of everyone around them

sheidgeda

Femoid
sheidgeda said:
Jen said:
No I don't. I believe that if you want to do it no one should stop you and no one should shame you. I believe that help should be available if you want it, but I don't believe that it is wrong.
I hate it so much when someone says this. You should've better kept quiet.

sheidgeda

Femoid
Sicklecel said:
Jen said:
That is your opinion, but it's not mine. I have thought long and hard about my stance on drugs, and ultimately, mine just seems to make the most sense to me. Why should the government be able to say what we do with our minds, bodies, and money?
I didn't say the government should have a say, but drug addicts should face consequences; like not be hired in some jobs or the ability to marry a non-cocaine addict wife.
I don't think they should be barred from jobs if they qualify and don't steal from their job
Yes, they should. They look like ѕhit, they don't take care of their hygiene, they can't function normally. We are talking about hardcore addicts here, they can't be trusted.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
I, quite frankly like the laws saying people can't just randomly kill me or pay me less because I'm autistic, and the laws that say rape is illegal
With a small government those things would still be illegal, because those are major crimes most people agree are wrong.We fon't need a big cucked government to handle that.
Yes, and I agree that we need a smaller government. It's complete anarchy that I'm against.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
sheidgeda said:
Why? Nothing I said was distasteful. I was just being honest. I know that most people don't agree with my stance on drugs.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
That's true. But relationships are different because you have to live with them and deal with their bad habits 24/7. Which is also why dealing with a used sl*t 24/7 isn't good for a sustainable relationship. Especially if you're average looking and she's a 30+ year old who had sex with over a dozen chads.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Stargazer said:
Theres a difference between choice and addiction
Fair enough. I don't think that it is a moral failing if one is to become an addict, however I believe the supports should be there for them to get out if they so choose. If they don't want to get out then they should be respected
Addiction is the absence of choice.

I had a very similar view at your age. At the risk of sounding patronising i think you need a little more life experience.

Becoming an addict is not a moral wrong, but addiction should never be encouraged and left to fester. Addiction doesnt just impact the users life, but the lives of everyone around them
I'm not saying it should be encouraged or just left. I agree with interventions on behalf of friends. I just don't agree with the criminalization of drugs.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Sicklecel said:
Yes, they should. They look like ѕhit, they don't take care of their hygiene, they can't function normally. We are talking about hardcore addicts here, they can't be trusted.
I can't and will never be able to function normally, and most addicts don't look or smell any different than the average person.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
That's true. But relationships are different because you have to live with them and deal with their bad habits 24/7. Which is also why dealing with a used sl*t 24/7 isn't good for a sustainable relationship. Especially if you're average looking and she's a 30+ year old who had sex with over a dozen chads.
Ok, and if you don't want to date those people I won't judge you. That is your call 100 percent, and I will defend your right to that choice till my dying breath

sheidgeda

Femoid
sheidgeda said:
Jen said:
Why? Nothing I said was distasteful. I was just being honest. I know that most people don't agree with my stance on drugs.
"Agreeing to disagree is not a compromise, a compromise includes getting something done, giving something up in order to find common ground, but no common ground has been found when agreeing to disagree. The phrase has become a cop out, a way to avoid confronting something uncomfortable"

Stargazer

Femoid
sheidgeda said:
Jen said:
I can't and will never be able to function normally, and most addicts don't look or smell any different than the average person.
Im not sure you really understand drug addiction...

Having a couple of 'wild' young friends is not a clear representation of long, drawn out, life ruining addiction.

Stargazer

Femoid
Jen said:
sheidgeda said:
"Agreeing to disagree is not a compromise, a compromise includes getting something done, giving something up in order to find common ground, but no common ground has been found when agreeing to disagree. The phrase has become a cop out, a way to avoid confronting something uncomfortable"

I agree its a cop out, but sometimes you will never reach a common ground. Its very hard to change peoples minds.

Reactions: Jen