Reee: Frustrated

Leucosticte

Lounge member
My main question is, why is wanting sex on the first or second date a "red flag"? A red flag that its a normal, healthy male with a sex-drive? Not a numale asexual gigacuck? Cmon.
I had the same thought. I thought these days, if you don't get sex on the first date, it means she doesn't like you and you'll probably never get sex? Unless this is like a teenage situation where you don't have access to birth control or anything.

Stargazer

Femoid
Frustrated had 24 pages so I'm not posting in the abyss or vortex that it is.

My main question is, why is wanting sex on the first or second date a "red flag"? A red flag that its a normal, healthy male with a sex-drive? Not a numale asexual gigacuck? Cmon.
Its not a red flag. A girl accepting it though, could be viewed as a red flag.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
Sicklecel said:
It's probably a cucktear trying to get inkwels to stop being entitled, and accept after going on a hundred dates and only getting sex once or never is totally normal.
Doubt it, they said it was acceptable to lust after 3 dates, not cucktear tier yet imo.
That's a good sign. People are getting the message we're more uncuckable than bluepilled normies and incels who think the more cucked you are the higher chance you'll have to get laid.

Pindicked

Lounge member
What a double standard. 10 bucks says this is coming from the same sl*ts who sucked a dick attatched to some chad they never knew the name of the first night them met him.

Sluagh

Femoid
There's nothing wrong with wanting to have sex with someone you're attracted to just like it's okay if someone doesn't want to have sex straight away. There can be many reasons, some girls might just want to feel more comfortable, they may be insecure and need to feel they can trust you when getting into such an intimate situation.

LameAf

Lounge member
What a double standard. 10 bucks says this is coming from the same sl*ts who sucked a dick attatched to some chad they never knew the name of the first night them met him.
Of course. I can link to a thread on a redpill forum full of Chads where they discuss about their one night stands and how they fuck females in toilets of clubs/pubs.

LameAf

Lounge member
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with just wanting it. But asking for it can lead a girl to fear that she’s gonna be pumped and dumped.
Correction - She doesn't want to be pumped and dumped by a Sub-Chad, she'd happily open her legs for the guy she really wants, aka, Chad.

B_C4

B_C4 said:
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with just wanting it. But asking for it can lead a girl to fear that she’s gonna be pumped and dumped.
Correction - She doesn't want to be pumped and dumped by a Sub-Chad, she'd happily open her legs for the guy she really wants, aka, Chad.
I dunno I think it depends on the girl. Some girls are like that but others tend to either be more nervous or more inclined to save themselves for longer term relationship only. At least in my view

LameAf

Lounge member
LameAf said:
B_C4 said:
I dunno I think it depends on the girl. Some girls are like that but others tend to either be more nervous or more inclined to save themselves for longer term relationship only. At least in my view
I think yes, there are women who wouldn't have casual sex. But then, even if they go for relationships, they aren't gonna choose an incel.

See sex and relationship are like a free market. And women have the power to choose when and with whom to have sex.

Although it's better to get a good relationship with the man of your choice than to get pumped and dumped.

sheidgeda

Femoid
Pindicked said:
Of course. I can link to a thread on a redpill forum full of Chads where they discuss about their one night stands and how they fuck females in toilets of clubs/pubs.
Can you send the link?

LameAf

Lounge member
LameAf said:
Pindicked said:
Can you send the link?
I can but I am not sure if it'd be against rules or not. Its from the roosh forum.

Jen

Femoid
Frustrated had 24 pages so I'm not posting in the abyss or vortex that it is.

It's not a red flag for most women if you want to have sex at that time, it is a red flag if you push for sex at that time. They are two completely different things.