Redpill Discussion

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
The staff team should consider seperating the redpill posts/ideas from the bluepill forum as the bluepill forum is a breeding ground for fake news, myths, haters and trolls.
Redpill is on a higher level and shouldn't be drowned by very low quality baits from women and lamestreamers.

I think we can all agree that a possible RedPill section should be limited to men and the usual incel members.

Impure666

Incels.Net Regular
The staff team should consider seperating the redpill posts/ideas from the bluepill forum as the bluepill forum is a breeding ground for fake news, myths, haters and trolls.
Redpill is on a higher level and shouldn't be drowned by very low quality baits from women and lamestreamers.

I think we can all agree that a possible RedPill section should be limited to men and the usual incel members.
tbh

Impure666

Incels.Net Regular
There is a valid reason to exclude women. They will just drag the section down to bluepill level since they are unable to comprehend it with their mind and utilize it in posts.
Aside from that, just look at how low quality the bluepill section is to know what I am writing about.
there should be no women tbh, you're right tbh