Red, Blue, black Pill. First ever forum, first ever post.

RedPillSavedME

Incels.Net Junior
Hello :] I'm new here, i'm very interested in other peoples prospective of life.
(is there such thing as a borderline incel? if so that's me)
I'm NOT fully red pilled but it really did save me when i was in a deep depression (very suicidal). I see plenty truth in Blue, Red & Black pill.
I personally choose to focus on Red because I've seen many results in others and in myself too. My personal friends (from childhood) who were incels chose the red pill and in the space of a year they really changed, it was absolutely unbelievable.

I'm 5'3 in height, not very muscled but I'm ok.
What Pill do you choose to focus on and why?
And if you're against the red pill, why so?

Apathycel

Incels.Net Master
I believe that no incel should fully give up so don’t become FULLY blackpilled. The red pill is pretty good because it has a lot to do with increasing your SMV and just making you feel better about yourself in general. Just because foids may not see your worth, it doesn’t mean that you don’t have any worth.

RedPillSavedME

Incels.Net Junior
RedPillSavedME said:
i can change that with good effort.
You can't become 6'0"+ bro.

Foids see you unworthy with that height, and they all virture signal.
Thank you for replying true I can’t change that lol but money can be changed and women love funny guys, there are plenty of 5’7 - 5’5 guys out there doing great with women, to the point where it’s jaw dropping.

RedPillSavedME

Incels.Net Junior
I believe that no incel should fully give up so don’t become FULLY blackpilled. The red pill is pretty good because it has a lot to do with increasing your SMV and just making you feel better about yourself in general. Just because foids may not see your worth, it doesn’t mean that you don’t have any worth.
Great response ⭐ thank you very much for your insight and positivity. Very appreciated

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Sorry, but that's bullshit. Unless you're either attractive, rich or both, you have no reason whatsoever to pursue women at all. Just accept your fate and stay away from the opposite gender entirely, that saves you from a lot of pointless effort and disappointments. Not that hard. LDAR is the way.

Last edited:

Apathycel

Incels.Net Master
RedPillSavedME said:
What is a positive trait that helps you with women?
Good facial structure + height combo. (Having a domineering and sadistic Dark Triad personality might add extra points if you're good-looking.)
People with dark triad personalities (like Spice) deserve the most painful fuсking death known to man in Minecraft. They’re nothing but positivity vacuums but society still loves them anyway. Just look at Ted Bundy for example.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
People with dark triad personalities (like Spice) deserve the most painful fuсking death known to man in Minecraft. They’re nothing but positivity vacuums but society still loves them anyway. Just look at Ted Bundy for example.
Correct. Nothing about people like that is human - they're primitive beasts driven by pure instinct and bloodlust, and women love it. All Dark Triad people should be put down (in Minecraft).