Recommendation thread.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
I'm sort of busy with my own projects, stuff I have to learn, revise etc etc. I plan on making a shit tonne of drawings which I'll release on the weekend so this is a recommendation thread.
Cool album covers, pictures, custom stuff you want to describe to me....etc just bomb the shit out of this thread and I'll try to draw all of them for this weekend.
Have a nice week boyos!

I also think I might buy some paints or pastels in the future to continue with this. Spice things up a little.

Sasaki

Von
Sasaki said:
EdgarTheDog64 said:
Did you draw that?
No jfl, that'd be crazy. I would try but my motivation and will isn't strong enough.
do you do any art?
I have done a couple

Just a couple that I've showed off before, haven't done any new ones since last time which was a month back? I'm not sure.

I used references ofc, I can't translate imagination into a drawing too low IQ for that ngl..

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
Sasaki said:
No jfl, that'd be crazy. I would try but my motivation and will isn't strong enough.
do you do any art?
I have done a couple

Just a couple that I've showed off before, haven't done any new ones since last time which was a month back? I'm not sure.

I used references ofc, I can't translate imagination into a drawing too low IQ for that ngl..
yeah same, well then again I've never tried drawing shit from scratch, one day I should try. Usually I need a reference. Love your work though.