Recessed chin is the single most subhuman physical trait you can posses, change my mind

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Other than deformities, a recessed chin is the worst trait to have and can automatically make you subhuman. Yeah I know Jeremy Meeks has a recessed chin, but for some reason a lot of blacks can have that and still look good, their genetics are built for it. But you rarely ever see chads with recessed chins, and even if they do have it, it’s very slight and won’t be noticeable in front profile. You see chads that don’t have particularly strong jawlines, that have average eyes, average cheekbones, average height or slightly below average with great face, slightly overweight or skinny, large forehead, etc. but they never have recessed chins. It’s so over if you have a recessed chin

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Let me add on, another thing is recessed chin may be the only trait that can completely ruin everything else. You can be 7/10 chadlite in every other area of you’re body but if you have a recessed chin you are automatically mid tier normie

Slap

The Mammoth of Mountanous Muscle ♢ FTW
I know. That pic makes me thankful that I wasn't born with a deformity.

I consider very long Jewish looking noses and very wide, flat African noses to be sub-human traits. Maybe even worse than a recessed chin.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master

I consider very long Jewish looking noses and very wide, flat African noses to be sub-human traits. Maybe even worse than a recessed chin.
If it was a subhuman trait then how did it become such a common trait in those areas?

Slap

The Mammoth of Mountanous Muscle ♢ FTW
Slap said:

If it was a subhuman trait then how did it become such a common trait in those areas?
Because the mass majority of Blacks and Jews are subhuman.

Dagon

PPR
Yeah ngl, it's a very notable part of the incel package. If you combine it with some other subhuman face parts, you'll get the ultimate truecel figure.

FemoidsGTFO

Intellectuals.Net Grandmaster
Let me add on, another thing is recessed chin may be the only trait that can completely ruin everything else. You can be 7/10 chadlite in every other area of you’re body but if you have a recessed chin you are automatically mid tier normie
Jeremy Meeks proves you wrong

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
fish2016 said:
Jeremy Meeks proves you wrong
That’s true but he’s also an example of the perfect mid-face, actually black people in general prove me wrong they all have weak chins, look at michael b Jordan. Because black people have very forward maxilla’s and big lips, they are almost always gonna have a weak chin. So perhaps they are excluded from this. Also these examples have a higher than 7/10 mid-face which is what I mentioned in the post

In Celibato

Incels.Net Junior
There is nothing worse than being a balding manlet.
even if you do have a recessed chin height and a full head of hair can still save you.