Reality had one job....YOU HAD ONE JOB

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
They always send these types of messages to my chadfish.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
KhhvForEternity said:

There was another song I was gonna post that used to just fuсking end me
I fall to pieces, that was sung by patsy cline one of the only female singers I like the voice of, I have this album on vinyl
you should really check out more of laprelle's stuff if you like bluegrass. Amazing stuff
I love bluegrass I want to learn how to play mandolin after I finish learning guitar

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
Swo2016 said:
I fall to pieces, that was sung by patsy cline one of the only female singers I like the voice of, I have this album on vinyl
you should really check out more of laprelle's stuff if you like bluegrass. Amazing stuff
I love bluegrass I want to learn how to play mandolin after I finish learning guitar
aah here it is found it

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
Swo2016 said:
I play guitar, banjo and irish bouzouki

inunotaisho

Incels.Net Novice
The world was supposed to award us with a loyal wife and possibly a couple of kids.

Instead it awarded us isolation and anxiety.
That was only a reality for most men after WW1 and WW2, the sexual liberation had not yet started and women were still taught to be wives, while men had lots of opportunity to secure a good paying job and start a family.

Before the onset of the 1900's remember most men did not have a chance at all. Most could not secure income that allowed for a family and many many died. The eldest brother inherited the farm, if you were younger you could work for just lodging and food as a farmhand, work in mines or go to sea (where death and great injury was very probable) or join the army (depending on which country could very well mean imminent death).

Think even further back. In ancient times, Egypt, Greece, Rome, in those places 20% to as high as 50% of the population was slaves (only 1 in 17 men in ancient Egypt reproduced). The girls that were born into slavery were more often discarded at birth, while they let hundreds of thousands of boys grow up to be live in slavery. Young boys were often used in mining due to their size, sent into mining shafts. Young boys again manned many sea vessels, again for their size (the lowest age for a new sailor in England up to the mid 1800's was 10 years old). Some slaves were conscripted into the army with just a stick for a weapon, and the rest of the bunch again were slaves working on farms.

The every guy gets a wife and kids was a dream from the 1900-1950's. It's never coming back.