Real life stories illustrated poorly in MS paint

reg509

The story: https://incels.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=627

I chose to waste a year of my life pursuing graphic design, and this was roughly the quality level of everything I made for the class. I still always had fun doing it, so I thought I'd try it again, this time turning some of my misery into "art."

Attachments

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Tbh cucks gave females the right to choose partners, then forced workplaces for them so that they wouldn't choose on the basis of money. Now they can choose by "personality', too bad that "personality"<=>looks and Chad is "compatible" with all girls.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
Tbh cucks gave females the right to choose partners, then forced workplaces for them so that they wouldn't choose on the basis of money. Now they can choose by "personality', too bad that "personality"<=>looks and Chad is "compatible" with all girls.
I don't think women should be forced to have sex with disgusting landwhales such as the man in this video. www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHH3Qy7ohls

That being said, there is a certain goodness of monogamy. I think people are no longer sold on monogamy because they were rejected by their soulmate so they gave up on the idea of commitment. Then there is also, the paradox of monogamy. Men don't want to get permanently hitched to either a sub5 or boring low IQ female. They want an interesting, fun woman with hobbies. The paradox is, the higher IQ the less bimbo she will be. Meaning the guy himself will have to looksmax as a 9 or 10. Most guys are 5s and would be hitched to 5s. So they vote for male polygamy, which eventually backfires as female hypergamy.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
That being said, there is a certain goodness of monogamy. I think people are no longer sold on monogamy because they were rejected by their soulmate so they gave up on the idea of commitment. Then there is also, the paradox of monogamy. Men don't want to get permanently hitched to either a sub5 or boring low IQ female. They want an interesting, fun woman with hobbies. The paradox is, the higher IQ the less bimbo she will be. Meaning the guy himself will have to looksmax as a 9 or 10. Most guys are 5s and would be hitched to 5s. So they vote for male polygamy, which eventually backfires as female hypergamy.
I agree. In fact I think non-cucks (cucks gonna cuck anyway) supported muh wymyn rights because they were delusional enough it'll enable them to pump and dump (be Chad). Too bad only Chad can be Chad.

I myself would even go below my looksmatch if there were guarantees that my property remains actually mine and my spawn would still be able to compete, though under forced monogamy incel-tier guys could score above looksmatch and still live le happily ever after.

At first I used to be hostile towards incels who claimed they only wanted to pump and dump like Chad, but current "liberated" sexual market and the "sexually free" society in general incline men to this attitude. So, because incel isn't a movement, aiming at or promoting anything else, except maybe minimizing interaction with queens, truly makes little to no sense to us IMO.