(Rate) INCEL Tales: Buitoni Ham & Cheese Pizza #7

Dagon

PPR
Looks nice, maybe a bit too thick. Did you make it yourself, or is it the pizza from the box in the background? Pizza is easy to make.

fate-ishtar

Incels.Net Junior
Maybe one day, i´ll find the right recipe to try out a homemade version.
Homemade pizza is very hard to get right. The dough needs the right flour, yeast and maybe virgin olive oil. You'll get dry, crumbling, rock hard or over inflated dough if the ingredients purposed specifically for Pizza don't mix. Even though there are only 3 for the Pizza base.

I observed workers in an Italian run restaurant making my meal when out with family. They use very little tomato Pizza sauce, literally a brush of it no skin, sprinkle of cheese. The flour was called "Pizza flour" and they had bags of it.

Tip. Restaurants that call themselves an Authentic Italian Pizza or Pasta aren't authentic or Italian. They are called something quaint like Sporitas or Al Dente.

Last edited:

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
DarkMTS_57 said:
Maybe one day, i´ll find the right recipe to try out a homemade version.
Homemade pizza is very hard to get right. The dough needs the right flour, yeast and maybe virgin olive oil. You'll get dry, crumbling, rock hard or over inflated dough if the ingredients purposed specifically for Pizza don't mix. Even though there are only 3 for the Pizza base.

I observed workers in an Italian run restaurant making my meal when out with family. They use very little tomato Pizza sauce, literally a brush of it no skin, sprinkle of cheese. The flour was called "Pizza flour" and they had bags of it.

Tip. Restaurants that call themselves an Authentic Italian Pizza or Pasta aren't authentic or Italian. They are called something quaint like Sporitas or Al Dente.
Italian pizzas are supposed to be thin, not thick.
Indeed, they do it best.