Rant: Sucks when don't get the job you want

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Regular
So, I've been working as a temp at a logistics company for over 5 months now.
2 times I applied to permanent positions and didn't get accepted. Worse of all, the second time, I got no response at all.
Like 3 or more people have asked and wondered why I'm not in a permanent position after seeing how hard I work (it's a physically demanding job of course LOL).
Meanwhile, some of the female employees who can barely carry a box that weighs 18kg (40lbs) are in permanent positions [Note, the jibe description requires that you carry up to 30kg/70lbs].
Many of the female employees are so fucking lazy and don't take the job seriously (some guys too don't want to put in the effort to organise packages). So much so that the supervisors always want to spread the guys out to the physically stressful parts of the warehouse like females can't be on their own for some reason.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
2 times I applied to permanent positions and didn't get accepted. Worse of all, the second time, I got no response at all.
Like 3 or more people have asked and wondered why I'm not in a permanent position after seeing how hard I work (it's a physically demanding job of course LOL).
Meanwhile, some of the female employees who can barely carry a box that weighs 18kg (40lbs) are in permanent positions [Note, the jibe description requires that you carry up to 30kg/70lbs].
Many of the female employees are so fuсking lazy and don't take the job seriously (some guys too don't want to put in the effort to organise packages). So much so that the supervisors always want to spread the guys out to the physically stressful parts of the warehouse like females can't be on their own for some reason.
Hey Tournel, are you living in the UK? Are you of Jamaican descent?

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
Jamesothy said:
Hey Tournel, are you living in the UK? Are you of Jamaican descent?
No. I'm in Canada, for now. African descent
I am in Canada too. Calgary.
I only want one job, but I am going to wait till Covid is over to apply for it. I want to work in the shoe department at Sporting Life. The Mall is close to my house and I can walk there.
Hope you can find something permanent, Tournel.

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
Many of the female employees are so fuсking lazy and don't take the job seriously (some guys too don't want to put in the effort to organise packages). So much so that the supervisors always want to spread the guys out to the physically stressful parts of the warehouse like females can't be on their own for some reason.
That's nothing. Soon you will meet women managers who don't know jack shit, yet are in charge of the entire dept.

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
Find a job is everything I want now
I would accept any job and I would endure anything as long I get pay

wesley963

Disce natare
I take it the executives at your company are sixty year old white men and the females cake their face in makeup? Would explain why they want to keep the females around. They're probably paying the foids to fuck them.

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
Blobed said:
I would accept any job and I would endure anything as long I get pay
Probably why I'm still there. There aren't many good paying jobs for unskilled lowlifes like me I guess. Until I get a certificate, apprenticeship, diploma or degree
keep in my I don't have a degree
i am in my late 20's and I was never able to get a job