[Ragefuel] - New romcom: The Broken Hearts Gallery

The End

Incels.Net Master
Okay...
The Broken Hearts Gallery synopsis
What if you saved a souvenir from every relationship you've ever been in? THE BROKEN HEARTS GALLERY follows the always unique Lucy (Geraldine Viswanathan), a 20-something art gallery assistant living in New York City, who also happens to be an emotional hoarder. After she gets dumped by her latest boyfriend, Lucy is inspired to create The Broken Heart Gallery, a pop-up space for the items love has left behind. Word of the gallery spreads, encouraging a movement and a fresh start for all the romantics out there, including Lucy herself.
In the trailer you can see her toting a garbage bag full of items from past relationships. Yes, she's had so many 'relationships' that she's collected an entire garbage bag full of trinkets from past guys she's fucked.

Just... Here's a quote from a character in the trailer: "You need some sexual Listerine. Why don't you wash the taste of [your ex-boyfriend] out of your mouth with a fresh minty dick?" Because it's.... Just. That. Easy.

I tell you, this country has so much violence in Minecraft in its future.

The End

Incels.Net Master
Women live such a wonderfully deluded and privileged life.
Sex is easy for women to get, and they just assume it is equally easy for men. But it's like how on OKCupid women said 70% of men were 'below average.' And worse than that, they don't think of ugly men as real men - we practically do not exist.

When asked about ugly men directly, women have this weird idea that ugly women will settle for ugly men. One time I directly confronted a woman who commented on an ugly guy's picture, stating that he looked good. I asked her, "If you were scrolling through Tinder and his picture came up, would you swipe 'like'?" She conceded she wouldn't. Then I asked her, "Why do you assume any other woman would accept him?" After that she didn't really care. She had a 'that's your problem, not mine' attitude.

I want to make our problem society's problem.