Racism and Incels

LordCuck69

Incels.Net Junior
I've been doing some research and I noticed there are different racial categories for incels (i.e. blackcels, ricecels, currycels, etc.) Do any of you subscribe to these different categories? I feel like the racism that especially white women hold for minorities could make someone of color an incel. It's just another way that bitches can hold control over men. I mean black men especially can get uber fucked by the system if one white woman lies about them raping her or something. Fuck, I mean even a guy who is an immigrant can probably be deported if a chick lies about him.

What do ya'll think about this? I'm just guessing that most of you are white but it is interesting to talk about.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Every man in the West now risks death whenever he talks to a woman, because if she accuses him of assault/harassment/discrimination, he'll be accused, then imprisoned. It already means social death, and in prison one can easily die physically, that would not be the safest place.

Many ethnic "incels" are and hypocrites, because they only want white women. They could have betabuxed a "nice girl" of their raсe in their mother country with probably less cucked laws, insofar as the most cucked laws are those of the West, but no, they come here and complain over white Stacies ignoring them.

What they realize later is that their westernized racematches don't want them too and even despise them, preferring whites. Thus, they come here declaring themselves incels. Well, formally they are.

Everyone has troubles getting white women. In fact, most who identify as incels are white and they clearly inhabit predominantly white countries. White women are just too emancipated to want to be in a relationship, they feel much better belonging to Chad's harem. No responsibilities, no commitment, no sex with ugly men.

They now don't even necessarily need to "settle down" after Chad throws them away, because the positive discrimination SJW advocates are taking well-paid jobs from men and giving them to women, openly admitting they do that for the sake of it, muh diversity. A disgrace. So much for equal opportunity. As a result, even traditional betabuxing is dying out. Instead now women can betabux Chad to prolong the carousel indefinitely.

So, white men betabux ethnic women instead. White genes often get beaten by ethnic ones, and as a result white people become even more rare and desirable.

It's over for ethnics in the West, idk what they expect when they come here uninvited. Well, there are numerous immigrant professionals with decent jobs and even six-figures income here, but most are a lot less successful.

PostmanPat

Incels.Net Junior
Seems to me that feminiѕt SJW women are usually not that popular with 'white men'. Especially with Chad.

Have you ever seen real SJW women? How they look, and how they act?

I have, and believe me, many would be better of being lesbian.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
Every man in the West now risks death whenever he talks to a woman, because if she accuses him of assault/harassment/discrimination, he'll be accused, then imprisoned. It already means social death, and in prison one can easily die physically, that would not be the safest place.
Correct.
Many ethnic "incels" are and hypocrites, because they only want white women. They could have betabuxed a "nice girl" of their raсe in their mother country with probably less cucked laws, insofar as the most cucked laws are those of the West, but no, they come here and complain over white Stacies ignoring them.
Incorrect.

Basically in this day and age, if you are a decent looking white or black you have it on easy street. You can be a poor trailer trash white and some chick will fall in love with you. You can be some obnoxious black hoodrat and you'll have no shortage of chicks willing to give you a one-night stand.

If you aren't white or black then welcome to incel hell. And no it isn't easy like tremor implies. Because most ethnic chicks prefer whites or blacks. Chicks of my own raсe either date whites or blacks and hardly ever male members of my raсe.

Now yes, if they stayed in their own country it would be easier. But I'm talking about the one's who were born and raised here who are SOOL.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
PostmanPat said:
Seems to me that feminiѕt SJW women are usually not that popular with 'white men'. Especially with Chad.

Have you ever seen real SJW women? How they look, and how they act?

I have, and believe me, many would be better of being lesbian.
They are toxic af and they seem to hate everything about men. So I don't get why they don't just go lesbian and save men from having to be told they are constantly unworthy of their stinky pussies.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Incorrect.

Basically in this day and age, if you are a decent looking white or black you have it on easy street. You can be a poor trailer trash white and some chick will fall in love with you. You can be some obnoxious black hoodrat and you'll have no shortage of chicks willing to give you a one-night stand.

If you aren't white or black then welcome to incel hell. And no it isn't easy like tremor implies. Because most ethnic chicks prefer whites or blacks. Chicks of my own raсe either date whites or blacks and hardly ever male members of my raсe.

Now yes, if they stayed in their own country it would be easier. But I'm talking about the one's who were born and raised here who are SOOL.
JFL @ le JBW cope. Also one night stands are cope too and ideologically wrong. Not that an incel can get any though. It takes looks, NT and extremely low inhibition.

Btw, I never denied it was over for ethnic men in the West. I explicitly stated the opposite in the previous post.

From my experience, among ethnic women, only those born and raised in the West ever looked at me with apparent disgust. Unwesternized ones have their standards lower by a magnitude.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Incorrect.

JFL @ le JBW cope. Also one night stands are cope too and ideologically wrong. Not that an incel can get any though. It takes looks, NT and extremely low inhibition.

Btw, I never denied it was over for ethnic men in the West. I explicitly stated the opposite in the previous post.

From my experience, among ethnic women, only those born and raised in the West ever looked at me with apparent disgust. Unwesternized ones have their standards lower by a magnitude.
Correct. And yes its true that not all whites have it easy. I have a white friend who was incel for the longest time. He went gay but even gays treated him as shitty as women did. He told me the only solution to deal with these toxic american women, is to simply find a foreigner woman of overseas. That they are more loving and kind than these americunts.

However, my experience has been the vast majority of whites I know have a girlfriend. And don't have the incel struggle like I do. Same as most of the black males I know. I even know an incel black guy who got laid more than me (his brother arranged it for him though.)

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Correct. And yes its true that not all whites have it easy. I have a white friend who was incel for the longest time. He went gay but even gays treated him as shitty as women did. He told me the only solution to deal with these toxic american women, is to simply find a foreigner woman of overseas. That they are more loving and kind than these foreign c*nts.

However, my experience has been the vast majority of whites I know have a girlfriend. And don't have the incel struggle like I do. Same as most of the black males I know. I even know an incel black guy who got laid more than me (his brother arranged it for him.)
Friendly reminder: if you get a GF, she's not yours, it's just your turn.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Correct. And yes its true that not all whites have it easy. I have a white friend who was incel for the longest time. He went gay but even gays treated him as shitty as women did. He told me the only solution to deal with these toxic american women, is to simply find a foreigner woman of overseas. That they are more loving and kind than these foreign c*nts.

However, my experience has been the vast majority of whites I know have a girlfriend. And don't have the incel struggle like I do. Same as most of the black males I know. I even know an incel black guy who got laid more than me (his brother arranged it for him.)
Friendly reminder: if you get a GF, she's not yours, it's just your turn.
I don't consider any of my GF's real. There was a girl who I went on a date one time who told me she was in love. But was just using me for narcissistic supply. 2 other girl friends who were using me for narcissistic supply also. Never actually had proper sex with any of them. Just cuddling and stuff. Also another one who was semi-GF and almost got laid with her, except one of my so-called friends cucked me and cock-blocked me so I never got laid. After that she lost interest and became one of those holier-than-thou new ager c*nts talking about peace and love, despite not even caring about me when I was in the hospital. Love this planet and world.

When I hear asexuals on youtube talk about no sex in a relationship I cringe. To me all I hear is they can't love me and are plan on leaving me soon.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
I don't consider any of my GF's real. There was a girl who I went on a date one time who told me she was in love. But was just using me for narcissistic supply. 2 other girl friends who were using me for narcissistic supply also. Never actually had proper sex with any of them. Just cuddling and stuff. Also another one who was semi-GF and almost got laid with her, except one of my so-called friends cucked me and cock-blocked me so I never got laid. After that she lost interest and became one of those holier-than-thou new ager c*nts talking about peace and love, despite not even caring about me when I was in the hospital. Love this planet and world.

When I hear asexuals on youtube talk about no sex in a relationship I cringe. To me all I hear is they can't love me and are plan on leaving me soon.
So, your SMV is above absolute zero, but tends to it.