Questions about self worth.

AskingQuestions

Incels.Net Junior
I just had some questions for Incels. I'm just curious about a few things. Feel free to take part (or not).

What's your favourite quality about yourself?
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
What qualities do you look for in a woman?
Do you have close platonic relationships?
What are your hobbies, goals, interests?

Also, if you want to put your age/ age bracket, that would be cool.

Again, these are personal questions so if dont want to answer then fair enough. (Btw this is a serious post).

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I have a couple platonic friendships with women, doesn't feel close though. Generally, there's a subconscious vibe that I'm inherently ugly and unworthy of intimacy. So whenever a relationship with a woman is platonic, there's always that subconscious vibe in the background. Thus platonic friendships are inherently toxic and self-abasing, only numale cucks view the toxicity as a positive.

Unless a woman is a mentally dysfunctional asexual, if she has no sexual attraction to you, then talking to her is just reinforcing and agreeing with the mentality that you are ugly and subhuman. It's cucky and has no dignity.

The subconscious vibe is the same when feminists on tv tell males its wrong to lust for boobs. It's this subconscious vibe telling men that they are ugly and unworthy of being viewed as sexual partners.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
AskingQuestions said:
I just had some questions for Incels. I'm just curious about a few things. Feel free to take part (or not).

Again, these are personal questions so if dont want to answer then fair enough. (Btw this is a serious post).
My favorite quality is being compassionate and giving.
If I could change one thing about myself, it would be to not show too much concern for people because they tend to take advantage of it.
I look for a woman that's not shallow, supportive and Is caring
I don't have any close platonic relationships
My hobbies are painting with oil and acrylic, playing the piano and netflix
Am 23 years old

AskingQuestions

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
I have a couple platonic friendships with women, doesn't feel close though. Generally, there's a subconscious vibe that I'm inherently ugly and unworthy of intimacy. So whenever a relationship with a woman is platonic, there's always that subconscious vibe in the background. Thus platonic friendships are inherently toxic and self-abasing, only numale cucks view the toxicity as a positive.

Unless a woman is a mentally dysfunctional asexual, if she has no sexual attraction to you, then talking to her is just reinforcing and agreeing with the mentality that you are ugly and subhuman. It's cucky and has no dignity.

The subconscious vibe is the same when feminiѕts on tv tell males its wrong to lust for boobs. It's this subconscious vibe telling men that they are ugly and unworthy of being viewed as sexual partners.
Oh thats interesting. Where do you think that vibe is coming from? Are they giving off that vibe when you speak to them? Or is it just something your concious of maybe?

Wow, you really go from 1 to 100. Lol.

Ok, so I'm summarising that your only interested in relationships with women that are sexual.

So as a follow up, hypothesising (sp?) that you were ever to one day get a girlfriend, what do you envisage that process looking like? Someone would (cold) approach someone else? You would date, then transition to a relationship possibly?

AskingQuestions

Incels.Net Junior
AfricanCel said:
AskingQuestions said:

If I could change one thing about myself, it would be to not show too much concern for people because they tend to take advantage of it.
Am 23 years old
Thanks for replying to my post. Yeah, those a cool qualities to have. I used to have the same problem too. I used to wear my heart on my sleeve and I guess people used to pick up on that. Tbh, I felt this more in my friendships than my romantic relationships.

Can I ask you about your platonic relationships? Was there a time where you had more friends? What happened there?

23 is a few years away from high school, and freindships made there can kind of tetter off at that age. Or you outgrow each other. Im guessing you had a similar experience?

Painting, that's cool. What do you paint?

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
AskingQuestions said:
AfricanCel said:
AskingQuestions said:

Am 23 years old
Thanks for replying to my post. Yeah, those a cool qualities to have. I used to have the same problem too. I used to wear my heart on my sleeve and I guess people used to pick up on that. Tbh, I felt this more in my friendships than my romantic relationships.

Can I ask you about your platonic relationships? Was there a time where you had more friends? What happened there?

23 is a few years away from high school, and freindships made there can kind of tetter off at that age. Or you outgrow each other. Im guessing you had a similar experience?

Painting, that's cool. What do you paint?
I appreciate your concern. I never had a lot of friends, the most friends I had was about 3 in high school. As for painting, I do portrait art and landscape art

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
AskingQuestions said:
lordoftheincels said:

The subconscious vibe is the same when feminiѕts on tv tell males its wrong to lust for boobs. It's this subconscious vibe telling men that they are ugly and unworthy of being viewed as sexual partners.
Oh thats interesting. Where do you think that vibe is coming from? Are they giving off that vibe when you speak to them? Or is it just something your concious of maybe?

Wow, you really go from 1 to 100. Lol.

Ok, so I'm summarising that your only interested in relationships with women that are sexual.

So as a follow up, hypothesising (sp?) that you were ever to one day get a girlfriend, what do you envisage that process looking like? Someone would (cold) approach someone else? You would date, then transition to a relationship possibly?
If a woman is single, but wants to keep it friend-zoned, she is directly telling you she is sexually repulsed by you.

If a woman is married, then its different, but being a sexual being and not a numale cuck, I don't have the patience or endurance to endure constant sexual frustration.

As a sexual being, I cannot simply sit on couch with a female and play videogames without getting boner. I could probably be friends with a 500lb landwhale due to no sexual arousal from her.

Most incels try to get girlfriend by cold-approaching, reading PUA books of how to seduce, or beta orbiting on facebook and utterly failing. In my ideal world, it would be a geniune-two-way relationship, not a one-way thing like how most males have to seduce a disinterested woman.

janedoe

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:

If your relationships with these women are purely platonic why do you feel your sexual chemistry or lack thereof dictates their opinions of you and coincidentally your opinions of them as people rather than a romantic partner?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I dont know what kind of logic this is, but it isnt high quality. Protip is that women friendzone you if they dont find you sexually arousing enough for their standards.