question

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Why am i not allowed to have a sex drive?

If I see a very hot girl and I want to have sex with her, why cant I try for a one night stand? Chances are her personality will have nothing in common with me in terms of a relationship anyway.

Why do people in the bluepill section tell me the only way to get a girlfriend is to be a numale with no sex drive? Why is sexuality not allowed?

Answer.

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:

If I see a very hot girl and I want to have sex with her, why cant I try for a one night stand? Chances are her personality will have nothing in common with me in terms of a relationship anyway.

Why do people in the bluepill section tell me the only way to get a girlfriend is to be a numale with no sex drive? Why is sexuality not allowed?

Answer.
Who says sexuality is not allowed? And you can try for a one night stand ... who says you can't? If you succeed then and if not just keep your cool and keep your dignity/self respect (remember that the worst case scenario is just that you get back to where you started ...)

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I dont remember the names, but they post about how women want a deeper connection and not sex on first date, yadayada. Forgot who's been posting but its been lately.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:

Answer.
You can have a sex drive. I never said not to. Having a sex drive and wanting sex is natural. You can try for a one night stand, I didn’t say don’t try. I’d say one night stands are rare from most women but that’s kind of hypocritical of me to say. Yes women do want deeper level relationship because it makes sex better if there’s an emotional connection.

How are you going to try for one night stand? I thought you wanted a relationship?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
No idea. Basically I saw a hot waitress one time at a restaurant. Everyone there was upperclass chads or high tier normans. Plus my autism makes me like, not know what to say. Probably would have epic failed anyway. I try not to think about it because it makes me despair about all the hot sex I missed out on.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
No idea. Basically I saw a hot waitress one time at a restaurant. Everyone there was upperclass chads or high tier normans. Plus my autism makes me like, not know what to say. Probably would have epic failed anyway. I try not to think about it because it makes me despair about all the hot sex I missed out on.
The thing to also remember is waitresses are also at work they are working and probably get hit on a lot. I remember when I was a lifeguard I got hit on all the time in the summer when I was trying to work and it’s awkward and can be sexual harassment when it continues to happen.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
The thing to also remember is waitresses are also at work they are working and probably get hit on a lot. I remember when I was a lifeguard I got hit on all the time in the summer when I was trying to work and it’s awkward and can be sexual harassment when it continues to happen.
My autism makes me hyperaware, I know this already especially the feminist attitudes that automatically hate me for being a male. So it is hard to talk to women because I can sense their hate and sexism of me. Its over for me before it began.

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Plus my autism makes me like, not know what to say.
This part is something you can improve ... the autism probably just means that you have to do things in manual mode that neurotypicals do on autopilot. Think of a child learning to draw ... it starts as some random bullshit and with enough persistence it evolves into drawings that actually make sense. The same would happen if you try to play an instrument by the ear.

It is of course up to you what you do ... but from talking to you in this forum I think you are intelligent enough to compensate for a lack of "autopilot" with learned behaviour ... but it might take a lot of effort.
lordoftheincels said:
Probably would have epic failed anyway.
This part and the looks part I can't really say much about ...
lordoftheincels said:
I try not to think about it because it makes me despair about all the hot sex I missed out on.
Yeah ... I understand this ... if your chances are actually close to zero as you seem to think, then it makes sense to choose the strategy of not thinking about it. But if you have a chance ... then I can tell you that you will stop giving a shit about the sex you missed out on after some time of being successful.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
My autism makes me hyperaware, I know this already especially the feminiѕt attitudes that automatically hate me for being a male. So it is hard to talk to women because I can sense their hate and sexism of me. Its over for me before it began.
Maybe there’s the start. Females don’t just hate men. If your walking into a situation thinking that women hate you then your setting yourself up for failure because your just going to overthink everything and then get frustrated if you think you do something wrong and your going to go panic. Just have a casual conversation. Women are people that’s it.

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
Curiosity said:
lordoftheincels said:
This part is something you can improve ... the autism probably just means that you have to do things in manual mode that neurotypicals do on autopilot. Think of a child learning to draw ... it starts as some random bullshit and with enough persistence it evolves into drawings that actually make sense. The same would happen if you try to play an instrument by the ear.

It is of course up to you what you do ... but from talking to you in this forum I think you are intelligent enough to compensate for a lack of "autopilot" with learned behaviour ... but it might take a lot of effort.
I have to respond to myself here. I shouldn't really make the claim "This part is something you can improve" so boldly and I shouldn't assume so much about "manual mode" vs autopilot. Your case could be very different from mine.

The reason I brought this up is that I know I was socially awkward as a kid and I know that this is something that improved with time for me. I have read about the symptoms for autism in children and can definitely relate to some of it. I have also been told in the past that some of my behaviour resembled that of autistic people ... I never got diagnosed though.

There is also one strategic thing I want to mention regarding beating social awkwardness: copycatting/imitating to some degree can work. This is also a big part of what the child does when learning to draw or the musician does when playing by the ear. Say you know about a guy who is very funny and "spontaneous", if you analyse his behaviour you might be able to extract some sort of theme in the way he interacts with others, how his jokes are constructed, etc. Some people use very simple but also very effective ways of telling jokes, f.x. saying the opposite of what is going on in a sarcastic/playful tone or make references to movies/video games you suspect other people to know about. Some people even blatantly copy a joke from a sitcom or from a standup comedian and get away with it. If you think about it none of those strategies I mentioned are inherently complex and they can all be copied / imitated.

love

Femoid
Curiosity said:
Curiosity said:
lordoftheincels said:

I have to respond to myself here. I shouldn't really make the claim "This part is something you can improve" so boldly and I shouldn't assume so much about "manual mode" vs autopilot. Your case could be very different from mine.

The reason I brought this up is that I know I was socially awkward as a kid and I know that this is something that improved with time for me. I have read about the symptoms for autism in children and can definitely relate to some of it. I have also been told in the past that some of my behaviour resembled that of autistic people ... I never got diagnosed though.

There is also one strategic thing I want to mention regarding beating social awkwardness: copycatting/imitating to some degree can work. This is also a big part of what the child does when learning to draw or the musician does when playing by the ear. Say you know about a guy who is very funny and "spontaneous", if you analyse his behaviour you might be able to extract some sort of theme in the way he interacts with others, how his jokes are constructed, etc. Some people use very simple but also very effective ways of telling jokes, f.x. saying the opposite of what is going on in a sarcastic/playful tone or make references to movies/video games you suspect other people to know about. Some people even blatantly copy a joke from a sitcom or from a standup comedian and get away with it. If you think about it none of those strategies I mentioned are inherently complex and they can all be copied / imitated.
Just an FYI the correct term to use is person with autism or experiencing autism not “autistic people”.