Question for incels who have had girlfriends

kralislashav

Neo Cortex
If you've had a girlfriend you're not an incel.
I’d have to disagree. Femoids have been my girlfriend to manipulate me to do things for them. While they weren’t real girlfriends, they still called themselves that. Also incels have trouble getting femoids, not all of them have never had one. Femoids are manipulative creatures and will use even sex with an incel to get what they want.
 

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
If you've had a girlfriend you're not an incel.
I have to disagree as well. You could've just been very lucky and had a gf, maybe an ugly one even, but still a gf. If you break up with that an never had another gf since then for let's say 5 years, then you still classify as incel.
 

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Edit: question for fakecels who have had girlfriends
Not necessarily, if that guy has one gf in his 30 years of existence and it lasted only a few months and didn't have any intimacy with any girl ever since, still an incel. You could be very very lucky with just one girl and have no other gf after her.
 

FatCel

____________________________________________
FatCel said:
Edit: question for fakecels who have had girlfriends
Not necessarily, if that guy has one gf in his 30 years of existence and it lasted only a few months and didn't have any intimacy with any girl ever since, still an incel. You could be very very lucky with just one girl and have no other gf after her.
He could still attain a girlfriend it proves something he still have a chance to attain another one volcel
 

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
FatCel said:
Edit: question for fakecels who have had girlfriends
Not necessarily, if that guy has one gf in his 30 years of existence and it lasted only a few months and didn't have any intimacy with any girl ever since, still an incel. You could be very very lucky with just one girl and have no other gf after her.
He could still attain a girlfriend it proves something he still have a chance to attain another one volcel
1% chance isn't really that much of a chance really. If you still try your hardest and fail everytime, even though you had one gf before, it, s still involuntary celibacy. For me volcels are those that had gfs before and don't even try to have another one and complain that they are incels when actually they are volcels. And failed normies for me are those who had a few gfs and then they have a streak of bad luck. But this is just my point of view though.
 

FatCel

____________________________________________
FatCel said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
Not necessarily, if that guy has one gf in his 30 years of existence and it lasted only a few months and didn't have any intimacy with any girl ever since, still an incel. You could be very very lucky with just one girl and have no other gf after her.
He could still attain a girlfriend it proves something he still have a chance to attain another one volcel
1% chance isn't really that much of a chance really. If you still try your hardest and fail everytime, even though you had one gf before, it, s still involuntary celibacy. For me volcels are those that had gfs before and don't even try to have another one and complain that they are incels when actually they are volcels. And failed normies for me are those who had a few gfs and then they have a streak of bad luck. But this is just my point of view though.
If you can handle the harsh rejection from the other 99 % of women that is most cant I wouldn't but a truecel have a 0 chance your still by definition a volcel but some things are really not necessary and will most likely destroy your mental health it may not even be worth it once you find that 1 % your gonna be exhausted from all of the other rejections
 

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
wizardcel said:
If you've had a girlfriend you're not an incel.
I’d have to disagree. Femoids have been my girlfriend to manipulate me to do things for them. While they weren’t real girlfriends, they still called themselves that. Also incels have trouble getting femoids, not all of them have never had one. Femoids are manipulative creatures and will use even sex with an incel to get what they want.
mogs me, foids don't even want to manipulate me
 
Top