Question about male attractiveness increasing by females surrounding him

DarthZaza

Incels.Net Novice
I want to address , how the FUCK ! does a guys attractiveness increase if he’s hanging with beautiful womans?

This just confirms that male attractiveness is completely subjective

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
It doesn't "increase" so to speak, it just gives the illusion that he is some kind of Chad and that warps a female's perspective of him. In reality a guy who is good-looking can be covered in shit and garbage scum and women will still rather fuck him than an ugly guy wearing a Gucci outfit, $500 raybans, Coach shoes, and exotic perfume from the ancient tombs of Atlantis.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Female narcissism. Females fetishize subchads in their mind. The only way a subchad will ever get laid is if a woman convinces herself he is the prize.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
there was a SEINFELD episode about this very subject... By the way, shouldnt a character like George have been a complete incel? Short, fat, bald, thick glasses, kinda poor, and somewhat ugly? Yet in the show he was CONSTANTLY getting dates, girlfriends, had a fiance, etc.. Talk about unrealistic

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
No, it confirms that females have a hivemind.

And of course there are some differences in preferences like racial features, age, media image and stereotypes(e.g. "black men are soo cool because of thugmaxxing, rap, height and BBC teehee"). This is still a part of the hivemind thing and signalized that it's possible to alleviate the incel issue if proper brainwashing is introduced instead of the one we have now about muh independence and "don't need no man sub-Chad".

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Brainwashing society to view incels as cool, will most likely work, since, as I stated, women are narcissists and want to feel cool. That, in addition to their pathological altruism, which strangely never seems to extend to incels. But I think that will change, once France is overran by the people from the dunes, cucks will begin to question the narrative. I recommend watching Angry Birds to see what I mean.

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
It doesn't "increase" so to speak, it just gives the illusion that he is some kind of Chad and that warps a female's perspective of him. In reality a guy who is good-looking can be covered in ѕhit and garbage scum and women will still rather fuck him than an ugly guy wearing a Gucci outfit, $500 raybans, Coach shoes, and exotic perfume from the ancient tombs of Atlantis.
Fucking ^^this^^ all too perfectly describes my attempts to statusmaxx.
Picture this: A freshly waxed oldschool Cadillac sitting at a gas station being filled up by a man wearing a clean suit with a dress hat, shiny dress shoes and even a fucking bowtie. That man was me, I was giving my older veteran chad friend a ride that day. He was wearing a dirty ripped up tank top and shorts. Guess which one of us got hit on by a woman who literally screamed from across the lot. Not me.

If you're a nicely dressed incel standing next to a dirty chad, women will assume you're chad's chauffeur.