Q and A for bluepills.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I am trying to understand bluepill more but it doesnt make sense to me. So here are my questions, because this is what bluepill feels like to me.

Q: In bluepill, lets say I somehow manage to socialize with other males even though I have autism. And I somehow have male friends. And somehow my male circle of friends also has a bunch of females in the circle (unlikely since most male circles dont have equal amount of females in them.) So we go around doing "friend stuff", like walking around cities for no apparent reason. Which I find lame and boring but lets say I'm not me, lets say Im a younger incel who still is not jaded by life. So young incel has hipster friends who stupidly walk around city for no reason, making stupid childish conversations about meaningless pop-culture topics. And after many months of this, you think random femoid in the group is going to randomly fall in love with random hipster incel, just because he has friendly personality? Wtf.

Its like, look at MLP show. It feels like they are all bisexual or closet lesbians. Thus the show has flow to it. But imagine if MLP was bluepill and equality. And half of the horses were male horses (not shemales but legit straight up male horses.) It would be bluepill. The show would not have flow to it. Noone would believe in a group of friends that is a group of males and females.
It would become care bears crap and bluepill. The show would have no flow. It would turn into a toxic romance soap opera about relationship struggles and crap.

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
I think part of your problem is you are trying to compare it to mlp. Real life isn’t meant to have great flow like a tv show. In real life when you have a friend group of girls and guys(yes just straight up guys) relationship issues do come up but they don’t dominate. Usually there are times the group handles it and then moves on to more fun things. Sometimes it can be stressful but usually not so long as everyone is mature about it.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
mlp is fiction yet feels more based in reality and blackpilled than real life.

in real life where are these "groups of friends" which you speak. alien concept to me tbh

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
mlp is fiction yet feels more based in reality and blackpilled than real life.

in real life where are these "groups of friends" which you speak. alien concept to me tbh
There are...outside. In bars, restaurants, malls, parks, local hangouts, etc.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
There are...outside. In bars, restaurants, malls, parks, local hangouts, etc.
tried to make friends with strangers in a mall. They were a couple, i told them you are a cute couple, and that sadly i have no girlfriend of my own but wish i did. I think it made them feel guilty and weirded them out. Idk how to make friends in bars or malls. I do love malls though. Bars are too toxic imo. Idk how to make friends at parks though, im viewed as an alpha male and thus people are inherently wanting to avoid me.

went to bar one time, 70 year old woman tried to make out with me, chadcels.net.

jk not chadcels.net. Not one word was a lie, its just she wasnt hot and asian. 70 year old american chicks dont age good. I would have sex with 70 year old asian chick though 10/10

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
tried to make friends with strangers in a mall. They were a couple, i told them you are a cute couple, and that sadly i have no girlfriend of my own but wish i did. I think it made them feel guilty and weirded them out. Idk how to make friends in bars or malls. I do love malls though. Bars are too toxic imo. Idk how to make friends at parks though, im viewed as an alpha male and thus people are inherently wanting to avoid me.
Yeah stating something negative about yourself can make people feel kind of awkward. You were spot on with the complement though.
Making friends in public like that is pretty hard. Have you tried looking into clubs in your area? I mean the kind where people get together based on a certain interest not the dancing kind. Meetup.com is a good place to find them. A quick google search too. There may be an anime or video game club around.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Yeah stating something negative about yourself can make people feel kind of awkward. You were spot on with the complement though.
Making friends in public like that is pretty hard. Have you tried looking into clubs in your area? I mean the kind where people get together based on a certain interest not the dancing kind. Meetup.com is a good place to find them. A quick google search too. There may be an anime or video game club around.
clubs are dumb. Backwords world.

clubs are dumb Because they have no sex room in case i get lucky. Only way for poorcels to ascend...once she realizes i have no car its over. Also their are gay bars were gays have 100 sex rooms. So if you like chicks you get 0 sex rooms, gays 100. Gays on ez mode and backwards because all it does is spread aids. Heterosex has less aids thus safer, yet no sex rooms. Makes no sense.

dumbest thing about clubs is the music is 120 db. How can you even have a conversation you cant.

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
clubs are dumb. Backwords world.

clubs are dumb Because they have no sex room in case i get lucky. Only way for poorcels to ascend...once she realizes i have no car its over. Also their are gay bars were gays have 100 sex rooms. So if you like chicks you get 0 sex rooms, gays 100. Gays on ez mode and backwards because all it does is spread aids. Heterosex has less aids thus safer, yet no sex rooms. Makes no sense.

dumbest thing about clubs is the music is 120 db. How can you even have a conversation you cant.
Dude did you read what I wrote? I specifically said not those kinds of clubs. Think more like school clubs but for adults. Meet people with similar interests. Also it’s not over if you don’t have a car. A lot of girls don’t care. I can’t drive due to seizures, never had anyone bat an eye.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Dude did you read what I wrote? I specifically said not those kinds of clubs. Think more like school clubs but for adults. Meet people with similar interests. Also it’s not over if you don’t have a car. A lot of girls don’t care. I can’t drive due to seizures, never had anyone bat an eye.
Might work for litecels but not autistcels like me. Anime clubs is usually 2/3 male 1/3 female. And all the females are taken. Im not as weeb as you think and more like Sherlock Holmes character. Sometimes other autists annoy me with their ramblings.

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
Might work for litecels but not autistcels like me. Anime clubs is usually 2/3 male 1/3 female. And all the females are taken. Im not as weeb as you think and more like Sherlock Holmes character. Sometimes other autists annoy me with their ramblings.
Might still be a good place to practice social skills if nothing else. Though I get if you aren’t really that into it

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
"hey girl do you like obsessively reasearching your special interests"
"hey girl do you like browsing incel websites"
"hey girl do you like playing airsoft with yourself"
You might find someone who is also interested in one of your special interests of the moment at least. If nothing else make a guy friend

kalashnikov

Incels.Net Master
My uncle started balding when he was 20. He shaved his head and did alright. I wouldn’t let hair bother you too much.
Cope
Females insult me on the street
Throw coffee on me
Call me rаpist
Because I'm balding
I doubt that story is real