put a warning for youngcels

EdgarTheDog64

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
ortharzeal said:
IMO there should be a warning for people below 25 (or at least 20) years that their bodies haven't fully formed yet and it's possible that they aren't going to be incels unless there already have visible irreversible issues with their appearance that disqualify them from dating.
Sorry bub, gotta disagree yet AGAIN!! Incels KNOW what they are by 17 or so... trust me..
In my view some incels know it when they're 12. I had a hunch back when I was like 6, not about getting laid just that I knew I was permanently fucked socially
When I was 6, I thought babies were made from milk, talk about sex education..

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
Lordgoro said:
Sorry bub, gotta disagree yet AGAIN!! Incels KNOW what they are by 17 or so... trust me..
In my view some incels know it when they're 12. I had a hunch back when I was like 6, not about getting laid just that I knew I was permanently fucked socially
When I was 6, I thought babies were made from milk, talk about sex education..
I knew what sex was when i was 7 but I didn't actually know your dick went inside the vagina, I thought it just slammed against the outside like a battering ram

Ubermensch

AKA JimTheHammer
Many incels are incels because of their height and poor facial characteristics - these issues can be resolved if addressed before adulthood. If more youngcels knew this, there would be fewer incels.

tetsusaiga

Incels.Net Regular
tetsusaiga said:
the worst most annoying part comes from ex-"incels" who found the gym
As if that would ascend someone, it's height + face and it isn't the muscles, it's the frame which is also bone.
yep, gotta have average face and above average bones to looksmax with gym with actual results
But for certain reasons some misguided and maybe hysterical teen chads find themselves in such communities only to "ascend" later on with the most minimal effort and preach us about gymmaxxing and worse, personality importance.

But to be fair their are expensive and very risky options available for anyone younger than 25 so it's important let them know about those options first. Less chance of them turning 180 and calling the blackpill lies etc.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
didn't take that long, huh?

@vcelguy

Tupolev

Спецназ
didn't take that long, huh?

@vcelguy
Amen, the time for replacement has come.

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
IDC i never be a normie cuz i ain't neurotypical and i suggest avoiding more trouble with the foids.