put a warning for youngcels

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
IMO there should be a warning for people below 25 (or at least 20) years that their bodies haven't fully formed yet and it's possible that they aren't going to be incels unless there already have visible irreversible issues with their appearance that disqualify them from dating.
I began as a one as a kid mostly but as i mature i became of 3.5. Thats as far as im going

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
IMO there should be a warning for people below 25 (or at least 20) years that their bodies haven't fully formed yet and it's possible that they aren't going to be incels unless there already have visible irreversible issues with their appearance that disqualify them from dating.
Sorry bub, gotta disagree yet AGAIN!! Incels KNOW what they are by 17 or so... trust me..

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
I kindly disagree with this because you can turn into an incel at anytime when you've hit puberty and it can strike at anytime. I do think the over 18 rule is pretty whack as not everyone has to be the mostly legal age to be able to have sex except in America. I think if you're 16 or 15, you should be allowed to be here. There's people that age that has already had sex and hormones are through the roof at that point. I feel like if you're over the age of 25, then you might not even give a ѕhit anymore about life as you know it's officially over. I still think it's over but not officially as there is still a chance but looks slim. If you're not a Chad, it's over. Seriously, heed my words on this.

Cryptoknight

Incels.Net Master
Honestly, who are we to judge? We could be giving someone the opportunity to live amongst those in similar circumstances and instead, we could be taking them for granted and ultimately, letting them rope before they get any answers...

Tupolev

Спецназ
I always knew i wasn't a normie, but in my 20's i held out hope that someday i would find a NAWALT...JFL

Now I'm 32 and understand just how over it really is. Once i hit 30 i had to accept that NAWALT's don't exist in reality.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
I agree personally I’m 19 and I haven’t completely given up. But I’m not gonna be a normie for life if I do ascend don’t want to end up a cucked simp. Not expecting to ever make it in a long term relationship. If I ascend I will sleep with a couple girls, maybe try out a gf for a while but in the end I think a lot of normies are better off alone than in cucked relationships. I’ve taken the redpill and realized that marriage is for chad only.
Wise words for one so young. I was simping hard at your age. Was a regular doormat for my crumb of starfish. I wish this site existed when I was your age.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
ortharzeal said:
Sorry bub, gotta disagree yet AGAIN!! Incels KNOW what they are by 17 or so... trust me..
In my view some incels know it when they're 12. I had a hunch back when I was like 6, not about getting laid just that I knew I was permanently fucked socially