put a warning for youngcels

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
IMO there should be a warning for people below 25 (or at least 20) years that their bodies haven't fully formed yet and it's possible that they aren't going to be incels unless there already have visible irreversible issues with their appearance that disqualify them from dating.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I have some severe fuckin psychological issues which put me out of the market permanently
I'm not calling any of the youngcels fakecels, my point is to make sure they remember this fact from middle school biology when they make the decision to bury themselves romance-wise.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
I have some severe fuckin psychological issues which put me out of the market permanently
I'm not calling any of the youngcels fakecels, my point is to make sure they remember this fact from middle school biology when they make the decision to bury themselves romance-wise.
True, if you're still holding together and have at least a few basic instincts left give it a go. I'm basically buried within a crypt at this point

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
ortharzeal said:
KhhvForEternity said:
True, if you're still holding together and have at least a few basic instincts left give it a go. I'm basically buried within a crypt at this point
I mean it shouldn't affect the technical ability of adult -cels to join up, but it should be a weighed decision with complete information, not a "REEEE I HATE WYMYN" impulse.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
ortharzeal said:
I mean it shouldn't affect the technical ability of adult -cels to join up, but it should be a weighed decision with complete information, not a "REEEE I HATE WYMYN" impulse.
it really depends on the emotional and psychological situation of the person. If they're some off the dating market conveyor belt bluepiller reeing because their "special girl" didn't hold their hand then yeah, but if they're your mentally damaged, post dark night of the soul human ghost vis-a-vis moi then that's a different can of worms

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
I agree personally I’m 19 and I haven’t completely given up. But I’m not gonna be a normie for life if I do ascend don’t want to end up a cucked simp. Not expecting to ever make it in a long term relationship. If I ascend I will sleep with a couple girls, maybe try out a gf for a while but in the end I think a lot of normies are better off alone than in cucked relationships. I’ve taken the redpill and realized that marriage is for chad only.

supercell

5'4 subhuman
im 5'4 and have aspergers no amount of muscle or confidence or showers will make up for that. im most likely never gonna get a chance to pass my bloodline thats tough because my brothers dead i dont know my half brother and my sister is infertile. but on my dead brother im not gonna die of old age having nothing to look back on and no one visiting me its going to be on my own terms, ima do it outside so i can get a last breath of fresh air and sunlight

Ubermensch

AKA JimTheHammer
im 5'4 and have aspergers no amount of muscle or confidence or showers will make up for that. im most likely never gonna get a chance to pass my bloodline thats tough because my brothers dead i dont know my half brother and my sister is infertile. but on my dead brother im not gonna die of old age having nothing to look back on and no one visiting me its going to be on my own terms, ima do it outside so i can get a last breath of fresh air and sunlight
How old are you?

supercell

5'4 subhuman
supercell said:
How old are you?
turned 17 few months ago

Ubermensch

AKA JimTheHammer
Ubermensch said:
supercell said:
How old are you?
turned 17 few months ago
Then you still have time to go through hormone therapy to fix your height, weak frame, etc. The Aspergers is another matter though. But one thing at a time eh?

supercell

5'4 subhuman
supercell said:
Ubermensch said:
How old are you?
turned 17 few months ago
Then you still have time to go through hormone therapy to fix your height, weak frame, etc. The Aspergers is another matter though. But one thing at a time eh?
i guess im thinking about getting hgh but ѕhit even 5'6 5'8 guys have it rough. only way i can make up for it is if im rich college isnt really an option with the insane time it will take to get a bachelors and NO ONE is supporting me im by myself i cant just get a rich partner to take care of me. id have to get a job and take college courses for 11 years working myself to death. i dont have a talent even if i did making money off of it would be insanely difficult borderline impossible if getting rich was easy everyone would be rich people are willing to kill and die for money not everyone can be rich. at the end of the day you cant take this ѕhit to heaven so im not stressing

Ubermensch

AKA JimTheHammer
Ubermensch said:
supercell said:
turned 17 few months ago
i guess im thinking about getting hgh but ѕhit even 5'6 5'8 guys have it rough. only way i can make up for it is if im rich college isnt really an option with the insane time it will take to get a bachelors and NO ONE is supporting me im by myself i cant just get a rich partner to take care of me. id have to get a job and take college courses for 11 years working myself to death. i dont have a talent even if i did making money off of it would be insanely difficult borderline impossible if getting rich was easy everyone would be rich people are willing to kill and die for money not everyone can be rich
I'm almost 10 years older than you, not in a dissimilar position to yours, and I'm still trying.

I think it's a question of getting as many things as possible to work in your favor. So that even if hormonal therapy doesn't make you a Chad, it might still be worth getting those few extra inches in height. A lot of youngcels in your position do this! The real concern is if you have an ugly face because that's the hardest thing to change!

Yeah, it's not going to be easy for you job-wise or education-wise, but you might succeed if you try hard enough. the alternative is to LDAR, but that will inevitably lead to suіcіde.

I LDARed for almost a decade, and I can assure you, it fuсking sucks. It's better to try and fail.