Prostitutional Ascension - Rising to a higher level

aDoseOfBlack

Incels.Net Junior
Prostitutional Ascension IS Ascension.
Unless you have a "physical barrier" preventing you from Ascending, prostіtution WILL work.
by physical barrier I mean penis issues.
Otherwise Ascension is within your grasp.
Most of us remember having atleast 1 opportunity that we ignored out of FEAR. and the older we get the chances decrease.
The fear is normal even for someone who is 8/10.
Infact it takes months to get comfortable enough with a women to fuck her and enjoy it without worrying about how you look/smell/act/behave/stay hard/dont premature cum/ work the condom, keeping a good pace, switching positions, making out/ let alone making her cum.
Understand the VAST majority of men 99.9% deal with the above.AND have that fear with every new girl.
A friend once told me that, sometimes you are not ready,and that everyone becomes "ready" on their own time.
A prostіtute's job is to make the sex succeed. This will allow you to feel "apart of the human race" and the confidence of knowing what to do, if only just a little.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Tbh the idea of a female being legitimately interested in an incel "as a person" or something is bluepilled as fuck, hence so is the concept of ascension. You are either good genetic material or can pay for sex, preferably both.

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
I've been heavily considering visiting a prostіtute.

My only hiccups are I could get into legal trouble and be further shunned by society by having my picture plastered all over the paper in a prostіtution bust.

It's mind blowing to me the grossest people in society (crackwhores) men will STILL pay for sex, Even if a woman is a vile thieving crack cocaine addict, Men still will settle and even PAY to have a sexual experience with her. It's depressing as fuck to think that likely will be the closest I'll ever be to a woman, Getting a blowjob from a crackwhore for $30.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Sex is a drug. Drugs are a medicine. Us incels have been denied the medicine we need our whole lives.

Drugs work both ways.

Too little drugs and you get mental illness. Too much drugs and you get dependency addiction mental illness.

Too little of a drug can also cause addiction. Like if you visit a prostіtute for an hour but want more, then you get an addiction and feel angry that you dont get what everyone else gets as default.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I've been heavily considering visiting a prostіtute.

My only hiccups are I could get into legal trouble and be further shunned by society by having my picture plastered all over the paper in a prostіtution bust.
Never heard of such a thing, and the only ones who would look down on you are npc cucks and subhumans. "Real men" and "real women" dont care and know males need to bust a nut. Although I dont care for the term "real man" but I use it when its appropriate.

It's mind blowing to me the grossest people in society (crackwhores) men will STILL pay for sex, Even if a woman is a vile thieving crack cocaine addict, Men still will settle and even PAY to have a sexual experience with her. It's depressing as fuck to think that likely will be the closest I'll ever be to a woman, Getting a blowjob from a crackwhore for $30.
Disgusting its true, its depressing but the dating game is so rigged against males they will even settle for crackhead junkies.

Inb4 4th waves call incels "entitled" for saying crackheads are beneath them.

Last edited:

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Most of us remember having atleast 1 opportunity that we ignored out of FEAR. and the older we get the chances decrease.
The fear is normal even for someone who is 8/10.
Infact it takes months to get comfortable enough with a women to fuck her and enjoy it without worrying about how you look/smell/act/behave/stay hard/dont premature cum/ work the condom, keeping a good pace, switching positions, making out/ let alone making her cum.
Understand the VAST majority of men 99.9% deal with the above.AND have that fear with every new girl.
A friend once told me that, sometimes you are not ready,and that everyone becomes "ready" on their own time.
I agree. Since 99% of women are narcissists, one of the things is that you always feel fear and unease around the narcissist like you are never good enough. So I am not suprised.