Proof society is utter, utter garbage.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
If you don't believe society is garbage watch Idiocracy.

I always knew tesla was incel. Didn't know Newton was incel till today but now I know.

Wanted to make a rant thread the other day but I was being too civilized and polite. Now I lost my cool so here is the rant because I'm sick and tired of this garbage society and world.

Look. It isn't fair. I have a friend who is a gay negro. Well that's what he tells the world. But its a lie. He is bisexual. And all he posts are shitposts on Facebook. Either the posts are cucky posts of feminism. Or just low IQ posts. Or just shitposts. And he has 3 female orbiters for it. Who want to have sex because he told them he has a BBC. It's so rigged and unfair. He even got to have sex one time. Meanwhile as I am suffering and thinking about suicide. it isn't fair.

I make sane and rational high IQ posts on facebook. And get no girls. And people who make retarded spammy posts get all the girls. And then they have the nerve to call me "toxic". When all they do is caps lock and rap music type posts where they don't even know how to speak english.

It's like the idiocracy movie. But worse because its real. Its a nightmare. And its happening to you. Incel is a nightmare. I was born a good kind person. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve this evil happening to me. The world is evil and cruel. I don't deserve this kind of treatment. I was born a good person wanting a better world. And yet I get the life of Sampson, surrounded by philistines trying to always bring me down. Except worse because at least Sampson got laid.

Also its an alarming trend of how geniuses are incel. Yes I know Einstein got laid. But there should not even be one genius that is incel. Its alarming that there are so many incel geniuses, like Tesla, Netwon, Neitzche, etc. This world isn't right. This is a cursed planet of evil. This world is nothing but pain and lies and people shouldn't have to go through life being unloved.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
I make sane and rational high IQ posts on facebook. And get no girls. And people who make retarded spammy posts get all the girls. And then they have the nerve to call me "toxic". When all they do is caps lock and rap music type posts where they don't even know how to speak english.
Kek @ posting on Facebook tbh.
Also just-post-rap-music theory
Chad only needs to upload his pic.
Also its an alarming trend of how geniuses are incel. Yes I know Einstein got laid. But there should not even be one genius that is incel. Its alarming that there are so many incel geniuses, like Tesla, Netwon, Neitzche, etc.
IMO it's a proof that geniousity isn't really inheritable or sexually transmitted. Or, maybe, that most human females were still in the Stone Age in these guys' times and didn't view their intellectual capacity as a strong potential advantage in survival. Could easily be both.

Also, clearly, most of those guys didn't have much time to invest in something this low. Each one of them served some bigger purpose.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
Kek @ posting on Facebook tbh.
Also just-post-rap-music theory
Chad only needs to upload his pic.
Thought about going full retard and feigning an interest in rap. Maybe I will someday. However the thing is I don't look like a negro. So I might just be viewed as a poser trying to get laid.
IMO it's a proof that geniousity isn't really inheritable or sexually transmitted. Or, maybe, that most human females were still in the Stone Age in these guys' times and didn't view their intellectual capacity as a strong potential advantage in survival. Could easily be both.
Genes are a pool. That's why brothers look different from each other. They could have had a great ancestor who was a genius. But many generations of just average joes. And maybe their ancestor was a genius of sex and that is how he got laid. And his descendants were geniuses of science and remain incel. Or their ancestory was a genius of inventions and made a ton of money and betabuxed or fucked hookers.

Also, clearly, most of those guys didn't have much time to invest in something this low. Each one of them served some bigger purpose.
What bigger purpose? If their genes die off it will be idiocracy. Noone around to even know how to use the science they made.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
What bigger purpose? If their genes die off it will be idiocracy. Noone around to even know how to use the science they made.
It has been almost always almost everywhere. Many of the inventions are put to use decades after their development, when the minds behind them a long gone. They get recognition then. Also artists' pictures become more expensive after the authors pass away. Just-be-dead theory.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
It has been almost always almost everywhere. Many of the inventions are put to use decades after their development, when the minds behind them a long gone. They get recognition then. Also artists' pictures become more expensive after the authors pass away. Just-be-dead theory.
The idiocracy movie has a span of 500 years before humanity becomes utter retards. Sure there might still be geniuses 100 years from now. Idiocracy is not a prophecy. Just a warning to open your eyes.

Of course society is rubbish. High iq people are a minority who are at a disadvantage. High iq people have less confidence than low iq people because low iq people don't know what they don't know (not sure the name for this). This makes them less aware of consequences and more irresponsible in general. In spite of this women mistake confidence for status and competence

Female logic:

"Because if Chad acts like he's better than everyone else and knows everything SURELY he must be right? Wow my pusѕy is so wet right now, I just want chad's big cock in my pusѕy"

And of course, it WOULD be advantageous for the species if geniuses had the highest SMV (sexual marketplace value) but women are too slow to evolve and haven't realised that we're not hunter gatherers anymore and it doesn't matter who is the toughest, chaddest looking guy because AI can do anything they can do 10 times better. But what's even the point saying this? Nobody seems to listen.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Anchorpieceofship said:
Of course society is rubbish. High iq people are a minority who are at a disadvantage. High iq people have less confidence than low iq people because low iq people don't know what they don't know (not sure the name for this). This makes them less aware of consequences and more irresponsible in general. In spite of this women mistake confidence for status and competence
The "muh I'm high IQ and Chad is dumb" cope is a by-product of the bluepilled lie about focusing on your studies, developing a good personality and getting a hobby.

Technically, it isn't even a lie, you're straightforwardly told to quit trying and focus on more cheerful things, but you, a "high IQ human bean", conclude from the context of discussing your noexistent romantic life that this will help you attract women. Surprisingly, it won't.

IRL, Chad can be high IQ. If he isn't he can easily develop cunning and manipulative skills, because, being good-looking, he's always subject to social interactions and knows them inside-out. Even a bookstory jock can do that, let it be on some primitive level.

In fact, this is what women mean when they say they like c0nfidence. They want you to deceive them, to use them, to exploit their weaknesses to your advantage. Unless you do that to them, they'll do it to you. This is yet another test a man, even a Chad, is put to by women to determine, whether he is worthy. Lookism zealots seldom mention that, because they only want to be a part of the hookup culture's degeneracy, and for one-night stands having Chad-tier looks is indeed the only requirement.

An incel needs to see the bigger picture, because his purpose is to escape the outcast status and to achieve peace of mind without return to the addiction to the blue-pill drug. It's over for us in terms of romance, which is reserved for Chadlite and up in the free sexual market, but women aren't the only resource. Giving up absolutely everything to Chad is submissive-beta-cuck-tier. Trouble is the modern society is enforcing men to turn into beta cucks through the rigged wealth redistribution system. Taking this into account, I can't really condemn fellow incels' impulse to LDAR and go NEET, as it's logical to minimize the effort, when return is similar, but the "muh I'm higher IQ" is a bluepilled cope, even if you are right.

Re: Proof society is utter, utter garbag

Righty tremor that’s an awfully long reply and I will respond to a few comment s that you have made. First how is me saying high IQ people are at a disadvantage a blue pilled lie? It would be blue pilled if I said “ oh if you focus on studies women will be attracted to you “ but I didn’t. Firstly high IQ doesn’t mean study focused. Secondly I’m saying that women ARENT attracted to high IQ dudes. It seems to me like you have a low IQ and are triggered by my comment.

I agree that chad CAN be relatively high IQ. It’s just rare that’s all.

That whole thing about women want to be exploited is wrong. They don’t WANT to be treated like ѕhit (well they do but only to a certain extent, not to the point of abuse). Women just can’t help themselves but be attracted to pieces of ѕhit because they are stupid and irresponsible and know they can cry about their abusive Chad and receive loads of sympathy and no responsibility.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member

Anchorpieceofship said:
Righty tremor that’s an awfully long reply and I will respond to a few comment s that you have made. First how is me saying high IQ people are at a disadvantage a blue pilled lie? It would be blue pilled if I said “ oh if you focus on studies women will be attracted to you “ but I didn’t. Firstly high IQ doesn’t mean study focused. Secondly I’m saying that women ARENT attracted to high IQ dudes. It seems to me like you have a low IQ and are triggered by my comment.
At my school our therapist forced everyone to take an IQ test and I scored 136. Idk if it's low, results were kept private an I didn't know if I mogged my classmates, but you attributing to me ѕhit I never did and accusing me of doing that will only cause suspicions concerning you. High IQ people aren't at a disadvantage. Retards who don't exploit their allegedly superior intelligence to improve their standing are. It isn't because of women, but because they're idiots who passed a couple of online tests, which tell everyone they're high IQ and cope with their inferiority hard. Numbers don't mean ѕhit, unless you're counting your own millions of dollars or witnessing your blood pressure go back to normal.
IQ is by design relative. Also, in almost any social group, maybe except those formed on the basis of intelligence, high score will still be rare.
That whole thing about women want to be exploited is wrong. They don’t WANT to be treated like ѕhit (well they do but only to a certain extent, not to the point of abuse). Women just can’t help themselves but be attracted to pieces of ѕhit because they are stupid and irresponsible and know they can cry about their abusive Chad and receive loads of sympathy and no responsibility.
JUST RESPECT WAHMEN AND BE A NICE GUY.

That was too much. You're warned.

Also, flies are stupid too, but they are attracted to both ѕhit and honey. "Women are stupid" is yet another gigacope, but a redpilled one. They can't handle their hardwiring to maximize the benefit here and now no matter the consequences and chase Chad at all costs, but it doesn't mean they can't solve problems, especially if doing so helps them in their pursuit for Chad. Them liking to play victim is legit though.

oldntired1955

Wouldn't it be nice if there was just one answer?
If only high IQ was all it took to get laid?
Maybe it's an equation? (laid = ((tall times ideal height minus excess or shortness) + (good looking plus dresses well) Plus etc. infinity) divided by (whatever the other guys have got) times ( maybe they would rather be a lesbian/ alone)
What if females want to feel good about themselves?
What if a dude uses his high IQ to make them feel good, instead of trying to make her think that he is better than they are?
If a female was trying to make you feel good about yourself day after day, would you fall in love with her?
Would you have a choice?

Gear change

I want to post an angry rant
How do I start a new thread?

Ok tremor I would find it easier to accept your argument that I’m attributed stuff to you that you never said but considering you have given me two responses where you straw man me over and over again
JUST RESPECT WAHMEN
I reject that argument completely as it’s quite frankly ridiculous. I’m not even trying to be hostile either yet you’re giving me strikes for being “blue-pilled” despite the fact that what I’m saying gets completely rejected by everyone I know for being sexist or whatever.

I thought this was a website that allows differences of opinion but the more I hear the more you sound like a cult where everyone must follow strict rules of conduct and believe the exact same thing.

Secondly what’s wrong with taking pride in having a high IQ? It seems that having any kind of self-esteem is considered “cope” to you.

Finally I’m sorry but where did you get this idea that I’m some kind of woman respecter or whatever. Do you think that because I call women stupid and that they can’t help themselves that means I’m defending them? Do you think I give a ѕhit if women get abused? (I really don’t anymore.) Please, I’m genuinely having trouble following your argument here.

And yes women can problem solve but sexuality is mainly impulsive so that’s why women come across so dumb when they chase Chads - it’s not something they think about.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
nervewracking said:
lordoftheincels said:
Meanwhile as I am suffering and thinking about suicide. it isn't fair.
Don't do that. >:[
I wish I knew for certain that when I died I would either be nothing (atheist view) or reincarnate into a better world. But I believe that if I die I may simply reincarnate into this planet, possibly born as a different incel in the future. Otherwise I would kill myself right now and end the pain. A lot of people want to stay in this world because of ego, wanting the whole world to know them and be famous. But the people in this world are evil so why do I want to impress them all. It's like trying to impress termites. Other people want to figure out the truth of reality and why were are here... Personally I don't care and life is not a miracle, its nothing but pain and I don't care if I ever figure out why we are alive or the mysteries of science anymore. Scientists are interested in finding the blueprints...the blueprints of how to make ѕhit and garbage and misery... what grand discovery. Life is overrated and if the moon was made out of gasoline...

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Anchorpieceofship said:
I reject that argument completely as it’s quite frankly ridiculous. I’m not even trying to be hostile either yet you’re giving me strikes for being “blue-pilled” despite the fact that what I’m saying gets completely rejected by everyone I know for being sexist or whatever.
For your information, being le edgy and saying ѕhit nobody likes doesn't make you an incel.
I thought this was a website that allows differences of opinion but the more I hear the more you sound like a cult where everyone must follow strict rules of conduct and believe the exact same thing.
Bluepilled echo chamber is to the left. Redpilled echo chamber is to the right. This echo chamber is blackpilled. Pick one. Choose wisely.
Secondly what’s wrong with taking pride in having a high IQ? It seems that having any kind of self-esteem is considered “cope” to you.
Yes, it is. Those, who actually have something to take pride in, are almost never proud. They don't need this compensation.
Finally I’m sorry but where did you get this idea that I’m some kind of woman respecter or whatever. Do you think that because I call women stupid and that they can’t help themselves that means I’m defending them? Do you think I give a ѕhit if women get abused? (I really don’t anymore.) Please, I’m genuinely having trouble following your argument here.
You said they don't want to be treated like ѕhit. Fake news.
And yes women can problem solve but sexuality is mainly impulsive so that’s why women come across so dumb when they chase Chads - it’s not something they think about.
Yours is. They pragmatically get as close to him as possible, wiping out female rivals and exploiting thirsty betas in return for vague promises of sex.

In the West Chad is just too easily accessible and they don't even need to put in that much effort. They can get straight to preludes in public, because almost nonexistent wh*re-tier clothes are acceptable and PDAs aren't restricted, and this indeed looks weird to all normal people.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
oldntired1955 said:
Maybe it's an equation? (laid = ((tall times ideal height minus excess or shortness) + (good looking plus dresses well) Plus etc. infinity) divided by (whatever the other guys have got) times ( maybe they would rather be a lesbian/ alone)
What if a dude uses his high IQ to make them feel good, instead of trying to make her think that he is better than they are?
Blue pill as fuck but no warning.

Anchor posts solid truths with only a few minor holes and gets warned. No justice in this world.

To be fair, he did call a mod low IQ, which is pretty rude tbh.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
You said they don't want to be treated like ѕhit. Fake news.
Fake news. This is actually what he said:

They don’t WANT to be treated like ѕhit (well they do but only to a certain extent, not to the point of abuse)

Women do want to be treated like ѕhit, but at the same time they don't. Let's say someone is submissive to a dominatrix. They want to be treated badly but how badly? They want to be called offensive names like sl*t and wh*re. But not super-offensive names like being called ugly. If you call a girl ugly she may rage and dump you. Maybe they want to be slapped around by the dominatrix. But if you hit them in the nuts maybe they will rage and dump you. Women are often abused by chad's, then they leave and find a betabux. Then dump the betabux and try to find a different chad but if they can't find a new chad they go back to the old chad because its the only chad they can get.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member

Anchorpieceofship said:
I would say chad's tend to be higher IQ in general than normies. Chad's tend to be taller, taller means bigger brain. Saying that brain size doesn't matter is a cope invented by normies to feel equal to high IQs.
tremor said:
Numbers don't mean ѕhit, unless you're counting your own millions of dollars or witnessing your blood pressure go back to normal.
Numbers of IQ do mean stuff. However, IQ scores are not always accurate. They can be lower if you are tired or in a bad mood. But if someone has an IQ of 80 they are pretty much guaranteed to be a retard. For instance I scored an IQ that was nearly 170. When I was in my prime and full of energy. But one day I was down in the dumps, depressed and tired. And scored only 110.
JUST RESPECT WAHMEN AND BE A NICE GUY.

That was too much. You're warned.

Also, flies are stupid too, but they are attracted to both ѕhit and honey. "Women are stupid" is yet another gigacope, but a redpilled one. They can't handle their hardwiring to maximize the benefit here and now no matter the consequences and chase Chad at all costs, but it doesn't mean they can't solve problems, especially if doing so helps them in their pursuit for Chad. Them liking to play victim is legit though.
Tbh that's not what he was saying at all. He was black pilling it up and saying women are attracted to pieces of ѕhit.

In my eyes, THIS is the post that is utter blue pill:
oldntired1955 said:
If a female was trying to make you feel good about yourself day after day, would you fall in love with her?
Would you have a choice?

Gear change

I want to post an angry rant
How do I start a new thread?
He is literally saying that all you have to do is be nice and make a woman feel good about her self-esteem and you will get laid. Yet no warn.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Blue pill as fuck but no warning.
Tbh IMO the only bluepill there was about "using high IQ to be a high quality submissive beta gigacuck".

Height, looks, occasionally clothes do have an impact on a man's chances. Also, that whole "what other guys have" thing is legit AF, le wahmen want to BFmog every girl to hell. Btw, IQmog is one of the possible mogs. One of the least important though.

They do want to feel good about themselves, to feel that they're a high-end product, or they wouldn't do make-up fraud.

Agreed that life's not fair ngl.