Prepare yourself before its too late... concercing the Corona virus

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Get supplies and prepare yourself for the great happening.
Better be cautious and smart, than not.
Specially if you live in a Country, where there have been deaths caused by the Corona virus.
Before my Country ( Portugal ) gets hit with Corona virus ( which is bound to happen anyway ), i´ll have a few supplies and basic stuff stored away for convenience.
Just a heads up.

Shit is selling like crazy in the infected Countries and those soon to be infected, be it on the net, or IRL.
The crypto currency is rising, as these effects take place in the economy.
China has the best doomsday plot.
Also, there is that South Korean cult worshiping Corona-chan.
Very creative, indeed.
Lmao

Its time to RISE UP, and get yourself a bunker bucko.
KEK

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
DarkMTS_57 said:
Why the face palm?
Because what you said, was fuсking stupid.
That´s why.

Either way, that´s on you i guess.
Tbh, I don't think it will kill me at all.

As @Sasaki rightly, it's just a new flu that humans are not adopted to it yet.

It is not a black death shit. More than 90% of death are elders or people with a very weak immune system.

Cope with your autism with what kind of ways you want bro. We will see who is the stupid guy in the end.

Last edited:

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
DarkMTS_57 said:
Hidden said:
Why the face palm?
That´s why.

It is not a black death ѕhit. More than 90% of death are elders or people with a very weak immune system.

Cope with your autism with what kind of ways you want bro. We will who is the stupid guy in the end.
Autism ?
Self projection much ?
When half of China has shut down from a "natural" occurring disease, and you say its a nothinburger lol
Its called being an ignorant tool.

But hey, like i said:
"That´s on you."

I don´t give a shit.
I do these threads for fun.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
I'm not going to prepare. Let it come. If I get it, I will probably survive it and if it turns out to be as bad as some of you are saying, then at least it's a good excuse for finally roping.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
DarkMTS_57 said:
That´s why.

It is not a black death ѕhit. More than 90% of death are elders or people with a very weak immune system.

Cope with your autism with what kind of ways you want bro. We will who is the stupid guy in the end.
Autism ?
Self projection much ?
When half of China has shut down from a "natural" occurring disease, and you say its a nothinburger lol

But hey, like i said:
"That´s on you."

I don´t give a ѕhit.

Of course they gonna quarantine because it's a new disease and highly contagious.

Its kills elderly and makes young people tired because their bodies is fighting the virus.

The best is to prevent it by shutting work places off.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
I'm not going to prepare. Let it come. If I get it, I will probably survive it and if it turns out to be as bad as some of you are saying, then at least it's a good excuse for finally roping.
The infected can´t be "cured".
Some that did recovered from the disease, it plummeted and it turns out, they scored positive again.

For the love of everything that is HOLY, don´t catch that virus.
Its a bloody bio weapon, which was sitting inside a laboratory.
Doing God knows what...

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
DarkMTS_57 said:
Hidden said:

Autism ?
Self projection much ?

But hey, like i said:
"That´s on you."

I don´t give a ѕhit.

Of course they gonna quarantine because it's a new disease and highly contagious.

Its kills elderly and makes young people tired because their bodies is fighting the virus.

The best is to prevent it by shutting work places off.
Ignorance is bliss.
You´re one dumb motherfucker.
Did you know that ?

What lies behind the online ego...
A faggot in the closet.

SpiritAnimal

l8l (-_-) l8l
Ive been stocking up on rice so I should be good, even if utilities get turned off I live by some dry trees that I can use as firewood, I also know where a water source is, though its a few miles away.

SpiritAnimal

l8l (-_-) l8l
OysterSauce said:
The infected can´t be "cured".
Some that did recovered from the disease, it plummeted and it turns out, they scored positive again.

For the love of everything that is HOLY, don´t catch that virus.
Its a bloody bio weapon, which was sitting inside a laboratory.
Doing God knows what...
It was forcefully evolving is what.