Positive thinking

xxlilbilly169xx

Lounge member
The other day I was thinking: "Maybe girls would be attracted to me if I thought positive, worked out and was just healthier looking (meaning I would probably stop chronically masturbating and look like I don't smoke crack.)" So, I made a vow to myself to start positively thinking, but then today I just shat on myself over a negative conversation that happened months prior. My ability to positively think is limited, and I constantly feel in a loop of severe self-loathing just out of severe shame, and the apparent lack of affirmation. I wonder how one could rewire his brain, so he doesn't wake up every morning to feel like he's trapped to his mundane activities, his guilt, and his body. I wonder how one could understand others, and not feel like a weirdo. Why do I feel constant shame and no joy? I feel like lying down and rotting. Watching the world thrive without me. My self-hatred grows a little more every day with my experiences, confusion, and how I witness this world. I wish I was born differently, so I wouldn't feel constantly impartial, self-aware, or constantly unable to make social connections. How do I achieve this?

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Virtue signaling NPCs often advise guys like us to "make social connections", "talk to real people" etc.

What they, being NPC, never realize they have to mention and what I myself had to learn the hard way is that such "connections" are not a thing in themselves. They never last, unless there is a foundation, a common ground between you and the people you are establishing the connection with.

From my experience, to establish a connection you need, in addition to the common ground, to know what you want from the connection and what you can offer in return. Nobody is a charity and those people who try being such end up wrecked. Also usually incels not only have little to offer, but hardly know what they want, they can't possibly know because there is no common ground between us and normies.
There can be similar interests and hobbies of course, in this case it's clear how a connection is going to work.

Btw if you aren't really ugly socialcirclemaxing can help with solving the inceldom problem a lot. Also important note that you don't necessarily give/ask ѕhit, material or not, instantly, the "payment" can be postponed, depending on how trustworthy you both look to each other. Of course Chad is 200% trustworthy. You most likely will go through rejection, suspision, contempt etc, but if you do have something valuable to offer, someone may become interested.

It's hard for us incels, perhaps there is an easier way, but I don't know about it.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
xxlilbilly169xx said:
That's the fuсking NPC tagline right there.
The good thing about it is that once you realize what its program is, they become predictable to a great extent.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
xxlilbilly169xx said:
In one way or another, they are generally saying the same thing.
To be fair, it's not really correct to make such a sweeping generalization if we're talking about actually solving IRL problems.

I mean there certainly can be a classification of all people, but what can be applied to this or that particular IRL situation is a lot more complicated than NPC-nonNPC or bluepilled-redpilled-blackpilled.

These things are good when we talk about general things, society overall etc, but they perform worse applied to one's daily life. I mean they work, but are impractical to strictly adhere to. That's from my experience.

albie

BANNED
xxlilbilly169xx said:
The other day I was thinking: "Maybe girls would be attracted to me if I thought positive, worked out and was just healthier looking (meaning I would probably stop chronically masturbating and look like I don't smoke crack.)" So, I made a vow to myself to start positively thinking, but then today I just shat on myself over a negative conversation that happened months prior. My ability to positively think is limited, and I constantly feel in a loop of severe self-loathing just out of severe shame, and the apparent lack of affirmation. I wonder how one could rewire his brain, so he doesn't wake up every morning to feel like he's trapped to his mundane activities, his guilt, and his body. I wonder how one could understand others, and not feel like a weirdo. Why do I feel constant shame and no joy? I feel like lying down and rotting. Watching the world thrive without me. My self-hatred grows a little more every day with my experiences, confusion, and how I witness this world. I wish I was born differently, so I wouldn't feel constantly impartial, self-aware, or constantly unable to make social connections. How do I achieve this?
Maybe if you can't give up negative thinking then you should give up thinking altogether? Can't make friends? drop the subject. Stop thinking about it and do some reading. Get passionate about an author. Talk about their books online. Make online pals. Start volunteering. I volunteer at a couple of gardening groups. The work is boring but at least you are around people. Not close people. But people.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
albie said:
Maybe if you can't give up negative thinking then you should give up thinking altogether?
Numalemaxing now tbh tbh. Won't be appreciated here though.

schmuck

albie said:
Maybe if you can't give up negative thinking then you should give up thinking altogether? Can't make friends? drop the subject. Stop thinking about it and do some reading. Get passionate about an author. Talk about their books online. Make online pals. Start volunteering. I volunteer at a couple of gardening groups. The work is boring but at least you are around people. Not close people. But people.
Excellent post. Indeed, a mental framework that is forward looking as much as possible is key to making the best of it. Grousing about my wreck of a past and despair about the present go nowhere.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Last night i said I was gonna be a better person. Gonna be a kind and caring empath. But it didn't last. This morning I feel nothing but pain, hatred for all the c*nts who treated me like trash, its back to being a toxic narcissist again.

xxlilbilly169xx

Lounge member
albie said:
xxlilbilly169xx said:
Maybe if you can't give up negative thinking then you should give up thinking altogether? /quote]

Good idea, I wish it was as simple as said.