Poll

What do you think the future will be like for us in the future?

• The Government cracks down on us and takes full control

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Nothing happens we remain free

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Forced rehabilitation

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Death camps/execution squads

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Society finally takes a different approach and accepts us for who we are and let's us cope in peace

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FatCel

FatCel

Hidden

Insanity pilled

Defy

Mentalcel
Nothing. We'll be treated the same as we are now. I do think the manosphere will keep growing as time goes on.

Last edited:

Anesthetic

VX
The WESTERN governments will attempt to crack down on us hard i believe. That's why it's important we have all our forums hosted in other places like Russia, where the hosting companies won't give in to western demands. This site is hosted in Moscow thankfully.

Mr.Hendrix

Incels.Net Master
FatCel said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
I meant Option 1/Option 3/Option 4 is more likely to happen, it's not like those FBI cucks and the rest of authorities are just gonna let us go. We can hide, but for how long? That's the thing there. I do wish Option 2 is likely as well, though.
Yeah that's why I really hope that someone comes up with an idea with a whole new term and start over again even rebrandish the blackpill a code word or something so no one realizes
People will find out still, but atleast it won't be a popular word to call everyone you dislike as an "incel". I still laugh whenever normies consider that a proper insult and it doesn't mean ѕhit when I am and identify (not publically) as an Incel. Normies need to step up their game when trying to insult someone than just blithering one word like a bunch of children.
They won't recognize us as "incels", they'll only use the term to describe normies they dislike. We don't exist to them. IT are just losers in denial

Mr.Hendrix

Incels.Net Master

FatCel

Saint Mentalcel

Unstablepilled
Saint Mentalcel said:
FatCel said:
Yeah that's why I really hope that someone comes up with an idea with a whole new term and start over again even rebrandish the blackpill a code word or something so no one realizes
People will find out still, but atleast it won't be a popular word to call everyone you dislike as an "incel". I still laugh whenever normies consider that a proper insult and it doesn't mean ѕhit when I am and identify (not publically) as an Incel. Normies need to step up their game when trying to insult someone than just blithering one word like a bunch of children.
They won't recognize us as "incels", they'll only use the term to describe normies they dislike. We don't exist to them. IT are just losers in denial
Makes sense, I think it's for the better to get a new term anyway. It's like the spoken language of these normfags now.

Normfag culture ruins everything.