[Poll] Is it a good idea for sites like Incels.net to have a femoid containment area?

Is it a good idea for sites like Incels.net to have a femoid containment area?

• Definitely

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Probably

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Maybe / not sure / don't care

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Probably not

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Definitely not

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
I've described my own experiences here: https://incels.net/threads/not-sure-if-femoid-containment-really-works-well.1585/

I think the more desirable/alluring the girl that shows up, the more drama she'll tend to create. If she's some old hag, people might get annoyed at her, but they won't have as much resentment as they would toward (1) a sexy teenage virgin with a cheery, outgoing personality who isn't opening her legs to them, (2) the guy(s) she's attracted to, and (3) the guys who are orbiting her.

That said, life is more interesting sometimes when you introduce a chick to the situation; but it can tear a site apart due to the fierce fighting it provokes, including accusations of being bluepilled, etc. It's especially a problem if people think the admin(s)/mod(s) are trying to hoard the chick(s) and/or orbit her.

By the way, two reasons why people might oppose femoid containment would be, (1) they think femoids should be totally banned, or (2) they think femoids should be allowed everywhere (not just in containment). @Sicklecel

I also think femoid containment can contribute to a more glasspilled perspective in some cases https://incels.net/threads/heres-why-we-need-femoid-containment.1686 In other cases, foids might be a brutal blackpill

Last edited:

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Voted probably not because I can see a scenario where women could contribute if they are sympathizers and can think for themselves instead of pushing misandrist #metoo ideology.
But for that you need a new set of rules and make the blackpill super dominant even in areas like offtopic.

logan

Just ShowerMaxx® Bro
Voted probably not because I can see a scenario where women could contribute if they are sympathizers and can think for themselves instead of pushing misandrist #metoo ideology.
But for that you need a new set of rules and make the blackpill super dominant even in areas like offtopic.
banning politics from bluepill would prob prevent that

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
banning politics from bluepill would prob prevent that
Nope. The blackpill means opposing the currently implemented political system in the West. Why should we close our own mouths just because lamestreamers came up with something as stupid as the misandrist #metoo ideology.

logan

Just ShowerMaxx® Bro
Nope. The blackpill means opposing the currently implemented political system in the West. Why should we close our own mouths just because lamestreamers came up with something as stupid as the misandrist #metoo ideology.
blackpill is about genetics, its not a political party
if you want to discuss politics with #metoo activists go to twitter, bluepill shouldnt be about that

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
It used to be that divorced men were dismissed as losers because they were so weak that they would allow a mere femoid to fuck them over in divorce court, rather than keeping her in line by, e.g., making a plausible threat to kill her or cut her off without a dime, etc. #MeToo is about women fucking over not only weak losers, but powerful, successful men as well, without even the need for any evidence that the two ever met.