Poll:If there were a way to give up all sexual desire, would you do it?

If you could Permanently REMOVE all sexual desire, all sexuality and thoughts,would you do it?

• Hell yes, sign me up

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Not sure, have to seriously think about it...

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No thanks, I enjoy being teased by women that I can never have

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No, Im bluepilled, and I believe I have hope for a future romance possibly

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Hell no, I believe ill become a chad one day!!

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
See Poll.... Remember, choice is permanent.. So you can never have a physical relationship in the future even if it was available...

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
I would definitely give it up because I’ll never be worth anything to a woman ahaha so why bother having a desire I’ll never be able to achieve

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Also its like, we discussed this before, incel is not just about sex but escaping the constant feeling of lonliness. Sex drive (normally) allows one to motivate the enough courage to ask a woman out, of course this doesnt work for incels but obviously losing sex drive will not fix the lonliness factor. And yes I agree that going through puberty ruined my mind, I wish I could go back to how my mind was before puberty. Taking soy and E will not magically fix your mind, it is like trying to put ducktape or glue on a fracture, it is fractured and cannot be reverted to factory condition (Afiak, maybe in future some way to help.)

blkpillpres

Incels.Net Junior
No I would not give it up, I can't choose any of the options either because it doesn't fit my reasons why, giving it up is like letting society win, I'd rather become a serial rаpist and make society chase after me then just give up, either way I can just wealthmaxx and escourtcel so why rob myself of sexual pleasure, its like cucking yourself

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
hmmm.. I had the same philosophy about becoming a mass murderer/serіal kіller long ago... Except it takes WAY too much effort.. Guess Im lazy these days

Pindicked

Incels.Net Regular
I selected the second option. I have literally thought of cutting my junk off to achieve this but fear of pain, what little masculine pride I have and what little solace in masturbation I can get makes me hesitate. Really, it would probably a sum gain if my dick and balls were fed through a guillotine's hole