Poll: do you consistently watch sport??

do you consistently watch sport??

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lonercel

Incels.Net Novice
I can see it casually when swapping channels but I never found any appeal to follow or worship any professional player or team.

Lordgoro

Your TRUE Emperor! Kneel!
I can see it casually when swapping channels but I never found any appeal to follow or worship any professional player or team.
Im seeing another TREND here never explored... MAYBE dislike of sports is actually an INCEL TRAIT? More research is needed.

Lonercel

Incels.Net Novice
Lonercel said:
Im seeing another TREND here never explored... MAYBE dislike of sports is actually an INCEL TRAIT? More research is needed.
Probably because we can't relate as most of us have a genetically inferior. Also some of us aren't trend followers or identify with the success of others. Worshipping another man for their natural talent is silly. Sure some hard work is required but they always had the potential.

Lordgoro

Your TRUE Emperor! Kneel!
Lordgoro said:
Lonercel said:
Probably because we can't relate as most of us have a genetically inferior. Also some of us aren't trend followers or identify with the success of others. Worshipping another man for their natural talent is silly. Sure some hard work is required but they always had the potential.
AGREED 100 percent... I think MANY normie trends incels have almost no interest in... In fact, normies are the complete opposite of every aspect of my being, but thats me.

brokendog45

Incels.Net Novice
watching sports is cucked if you are an incel imagine watching and cheer to someone who is better than you in every single aspect i also feel the same about music bands