Photo Thread, my journeys across the USA, and strange places ive seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordgoro

Make your Choice
So I found an ABANDONED motel on the beach in fort lauderdale, and lived there for 6 weeks, was never caught although all other homeless were, and they had POLICE raids OFTEN! This was the VIEW from my second floor room!! BEST toom in the entire motel, and I installed my own LOCK... Like I said, I was never an ORDINARY homeless being... 20150316_171628.jpg

Lordgoro

Make your Choice
I saw this sign when I got to this area, and thought it SO egotistical... It was here I found the abandoned Motel on the beach... Was also HARRASSED by cops for looking "outta place" here...
CAM00078.jpg

Lordgoro

Make your Choice
The main river here is called the Williamette.. Sometimes I wish I could afford a HOUSEBOAT!! Id GLADLY live on the waters of America if I could, alone, but in the QUIET, away from all humans!! Would be amazing I think...
20141104_103804.jpg

Lordgoro

Make your Choice
Sunup at poineer square... this is considered the CENTERPIECE of portland, and NORMALLY its filled with yuppie types, millenials, and young very obnoxious idiots, plus hundreds of dirty BUMS!! That morning it was quiet, and mainly just me..
20151009_082648.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.