Philosophical foundations of inceldom (part1) ElephantMan goes out

ElephantMan

Incels.Net Novice
One reoccurring theme in the incels lounge is the very simple point of view that if you are not getting laid you must be ugly ....Reading this stuff can in fact create doubt in someone , and before my Photo feeler experiment I almost came to conclusion that yes I am in fact ugly...But with a score of 9.6 after 80 female only votes ....well I cannot be ugly right?? The real problem with inceldom is that in some cases it really might be due to looks , but in many cases a multitude of factors might be in play .This last point of view is difficult to understand .I do not think that even today in 2020 we understand what all those factors are .In this multi part series I will try to the best of my ability to convey what my understanding of the problem is using material from incel wiki and my life....My own inceldom has persisted for more than 3 decades in spite of some very good comments about my looks from both Males and Females ...Of course it is females that I desire..... I do not think what I am describing is an outlier , however I do think that people at my looks level that are having problems with females do not care enough to post in an incel forum. So basically in some cases at least some very good looking men can be incels ......So called ChadCels as some people say is very real .....At a very basic level ( in America for example) Someone could be stuck in some hick town (with less than 1000 people ) with no social ties and inceldom would follow as a result .I do not know why the fact that (in the West at least ) even meeting women can be very difficult is never mentioned in incel forums....All this can be big contributing factors to inceldom . So what happens in a typical day when I go out to take a walk example ?? Here is what happened a few days ago : The African American Fedex guy has to Honk when he sees me ,(with his eyebrows going up and down) a random girl has to take her head out of the car and yell "Sexy" .Do not get me wrong , the attention is amusing , however it still does not lead to sex and /or long term relationship .(I am strictly heterosexual).In Modern Society one does not have to look like the ElephantMan to be the ElephantMan , because if one gets the same results as him , than one is the ElephantMan and hence my username............(to be continued)

FatCel

Tupolev

Спецназ
Let me sum things up for you as quickly as possible. Those women who compliment you on your "looks"...are doing it to make themselves feel better. They feel like giving you a little tiny bit of validation is doing you a huge favor, and it makes them feel better about themselves. Now IF they ACTUALLY found you to be attractive (like they do Chad for example)...they would sleep with you, but notice they never do. That's how you know they're just virtue signaling when they compliment you.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Let me sum things up for you as quickly as possible. Those women who compliment you on your "looks"...are doing it to make themselves feel better. They feel like giving you a little tiny bit of validation is doing you a huge favor, and it makes them feel better about themselves. Now IF they ACTUALLY found you to be attractive (like they do Chad for example)...they would sleep with you, but notice they never do. That's how you know they're just virtue signaling when they compliment you.
They do compliment Chads as well, but non autist cels will be able to note that Chad's compliments have a dirtier connotation to them. Also, based leopardcel eyemogs me

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Oogabooga said:
Also, based leopardcel eyemogs me
That's an adult male snow leopard in my profile picture. They're such beautiful creatures. Vicious hunters as well. :cool:
One of my favorite animals.

Completely irrelevant to the discussion, but in the Saidit incel community (very small), leopardcels were a running inside joke.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Panther said:
Oogabooga said:
Also, based leopardcel eyemogs me
That's an adult male snow leopard in my profile picture. They're such beautiful creatures. Vicious hunters as well. :cool:
One of my favorite animals.

Completely irrelevant to the discussion, but in the Saidit incel community (very small), leopardcels were a running inside joke.
I've always loved big cats, we have mountain lions where i'm at, but they're still rare to spot, as they like to keep to themselves out in the wild.

ElephantMan

Incels.Net Novice
Well, thanks for your reply .The Possibility you mention has crossed my mind , but there is too many girls at too many places doing this (cars passing by , strangers in Supermarkets) ....So it becomes a statistical improbability....Even if we take the point of view that all this is virtuesignaling , the question becomes out of all incels why should I be the target of an extreme amount of virtuesignaling ?? This is a multipart series and hopefully I will get to the real causes eventually.

ElephantMan

Incels.Net Novice
No chadcels arent real sorry to tell you this boyo but there are only three possibilities 1 your a fakecel 2 your making all of this up to cope with the fact that your ugly 3 your a low IQ troll
Not Sure about the low IQ part ,since I have a PHD , I am beautiful (as the score on Photofeeler shows) .I am not making this stuff up , there is no logical reason to do so.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
FatCel said:
No chadcels arent real sorry to tell you this boyo but there are only three possibilities 1 your a fakecel 2 your making all of this up to cope with the fact that your ugly 3 your a low IQ troll
Not Sure about the low IQ part ,since I have a PHD , I am beautiful (as the score on Photofeeler shows) .I am not making this stuff up , there is no logical reason to do so.
Ok beauty boy, why are you here?

FatCel

PhD 9 point 6 in looks score rated by 80 women and still no attention from girls ? Your larping

Tupolev

Спецназ
Panther said:
Well, thanks for your reply .The Possibility you mention has crossed my mind , but there is too many girls at too many places doing this (cars passing by , strangers in Supermarkets) ....So it becomes a statistical improbability....Even if we take the point of view that all this is virtuesignaling , the question becomes out of all incels why should I be the target of an extreme amount of virtuesignaling ?? This is a multipart series and hopefully I will get to the real causes eventually.
The next part of the series might be a ban if you keep bragging...

Cryptoknight

Incels.Net Master
ElephantMan said:
Panther said:
Stop being a dickhead hidden

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
Panther said:
ElephantMan said:
Stop being a dickhead hidden
Go take your medicines disgusting old clown.