Philosophical foundations of inceldom (part 3)

ElephantMan

Incels.Net Novice
Yes of course, it must be news to some , but the ugliest man in the world has become a father for the 8th time; https://metro.co.uk/2015/06/22/ugandas-ugliest-man-has-become-a-father-for-the-eighth-time-5257601/ .This should not be a surprise or should it ?? And look at me 9.6 on photofeeler (80 votes all females) and I am still incel ........We need to come back to reality here very soon .Generally speaking women are not sexually attracted to men and survey after survey shows that the ability to provide is rated as the number one most important thing .It is my intuitive guess that most incels here should take a look at their Bank Accounts if they really want to know why they are incel .......but wait; I used to have a job that paid 6 figures and was still incel .....hmmm ....it must be something else then ....I assure you I am much better looking than the guy in Uganda (or most Males for that matter) ....So I must be a mentalcel right ??
Wrong again !! I am in full command of my mental faculties ....Unless one is willing to pay a prostіtute one has to realize that there is some process even to a one night stand ....I mean one has to actually talk to a girl and develop some kind of relationship (even if it is for a short time) .....In my case, I have grown Numb to girls whistling or calling me sexy .....It really does not mean anything , it will never lead to a relationship or sex (yes indeed you could be all that and still be incel ) .These days everything goes back to Economics (I wonder why this topic does not get much attention here...) .One could almost say its all about Economics ........ However this does not mean that winning the PowerBall would be an automaatic lay ( I wish the world was that simple)....Just take a trip to Walmart and you will see a lot of ugly looking guys with attractive females .These marriages are basically Economic Contracts (and I feel sorry for these Lesbians that are in these contracts)....Some time ago I was teaching at a midsize University ,a female Psychology professor confronted me on the issue of why am I not married ...and she looked stunned and could not figure in her mind what was wrong ,"you are not married ?? " she asked in disbelief . Just like I have stated in Parts one and two of "Philosopical foundations of inceldom" I truly believe that Lesbianism is the effective cause of inceldom , but of course within this system of" Compulsory Hetrosexuality" there are people who are somewhat more successful than others for reasons that are not entirely clear to me .I wish I was gay or at least bisexual , but I am not ...Being a heterosexual male is a death sentence ,carried out in slow moving decades with extreme torture and false hope .It is the biggest tragedy anyone can face......

nearcel/ volcel

STRANGE UNCLE
YES! i was just thinking about this concept yesterday; Lesbianism has been /was undereported. There may be much more lesbians than gay men, thus you have an abundance of hetero men?

ElephantMan

Incels.Net Novice
YES! i was just thinking about this concept yesterday; Lesbianism has been /was undereported. There may be much more lesbians than gay men, thus you have an abundance of hetero men?
Yes indeed it is the most under reported thing in human history , with 100% of women being Lesbian 100% of the time ....If men did not have money and Power , the Human generation would die out ......

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
In societies without jobs or welfare for single mothers ugly males can get laid. But western women have more money than men, they have no reason to marry an unattractive male.

ElephantMan

Incels.Net Novice
I wish the simple formula you are proposing was true .In western society , unattractive men get married all the time .If you live in any American city , a simple trip to Walmart , will conform what I am saying .Every time I go to Walmart , I always see unattractive men with wives and children ....Unless you go after 12:00 PM , at most a twenty minute walk in the store will conform what I am saying ......

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
Married men are mostly from older generations when it was normal to marry and have a family, at least where I live that is the case. But even they get cheated on and divorce rаped. I know a guy who is a millionaire from a conservative family, he had like 5 kids with his wife and she left him. When you see a man with wife and children you dont even know if he is the father. It is seen as normal to take care of kids that are not your own. The younger couples I see are not looksmatched, mostly tallfags with chubby dwarfs.

ElephantMan

Incels.Net Novice
What you are saying is completely true ....Women are Evil , Completely Evil.... However it is rather strange that my 9.6 attractive score on Photofeeler (Dating ;80 female votes) does nothing to get a date or girlfriend or wife.................

koed

Incels.Net Junior
Well even if you were fortunate enough to be super rich there is a new issue on the topic of using cash to find lasting partners and that is being exploited! One problem that comes to my mind for real incels in more developed countries is the simplicity that women do not treat men who are not chads very well because they simply can and in this current climate are encouraged I knew some fat ugly guy's who had wives mostly because of money and were a older generation as well but they were a pain to them. the women always were insulting the males while hardly doing anything but where did all that cash come from? Of course from the males past hard work! But the women still made out most of there free time to pester and annoy there so called ''husbands'' probably because the men were not real chads and because of that the women despised there cuckolds and used them. A women will use ignorant wannabe chads as resource fodder(and that is if the large demand of rich or hard working loyal lap dog chads is low in stock for some reason and I mean think about it a women can pretty much be privileged to easily get any men they want they can hop onto next chad to the next as long as they the chads usually do most of the work and some women now a days actually do not mind working while chad stays home and in poor less developed countries women just can not have the stability to go for chads they can only get what they can get to survive but turn the tables and put them in a more developed world they all of the sudden become more openly entitled and evil sure the super poor breed much more but with nasty women in bad living not really worth it the woman probably despises that mutated guy but is looking for resources but once that changes in developed worlds it becomes shunning ugly inferior men to looking for nice on the eye gifted perfect image chads) while they go out with real chads with our money. It sucks but it is how it is for incels looking for women partners because women are very entitled and picky and choose to shun a lot of us based on looks and genetics and nothing would really at all change if we could buy them out because simply as previously said they would just abuse us and take our money to big man/female chad or in the court.. The only pro I can think of is maybe prostitutes but there mostly ugly and diseased with a added possibility of getting scammed or exploited for not being a fetching chad and in some countries its also dangerous to get caught doing it as it may be a crime and no matter how you do it you must approach and make contact with a women and that is pretty much impossible to do if she recognizes you are of the shunned inferior incel crowd and that can be stressful to put yourself right between the radar of someone who will find you to be no better then nonhuman trash who is disgusted by you and is completely repulsed. It is better to jerk it as a incel then be a incel and try putting yourself through that kind of torture.

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Novice
IncelRescuer said:
Ropist said:
In societies without jobs or welfare for single mothers ugly males can get laid. But western women have more money than men, they have no reason to marry an unattractive male.
Exactly. BLACKPILL
No explanation here still , I am a very good looking male according to my dating Photofeeler score (9.6) so why cannot I get married or laid??
You don't ask a deer how to hunt; you ask a hunter how to hunt.

Sorry, we are all incels here (short, fat, ugly men) so we would have no idea how to advise a 9.6 on the make hotness scale. Try finding another super hot guy who cannot date for advice; WARNING: Chads that can't get laid or date are hard to find.

ElephantMan

Incels.Net Novice
ElephantMan said:
IncelRescuer said:
Exactly. BLACKPILL
No explanation here still , I am a very good looking male according to my dating Photofeeler score (9.6) so why cannot I get married or laid??

Sorry, we are all incels here (short, fat, ugly men) so we would have no idea how to advise a 9.6 on the make hotness scale. Try finding another super hot guy who cannot date for advice; WARNING: Chads that can't get laid or date are hard to find.
It was my hope that this is a forum for incels (and not just ugly men) ...They do not mean the same thing ....Chad's that cannot get laid are much more common than what you think ....As I have stated elsewhere this fact is not well known in this forum because Chads mostly do not care to post here .....A lot of the theories talked about here seem to be just guesses of how the world should operate , it is not based on the posters personal experience ....Surely in a logical World , a good looking man should have no problem getting laid ....Obviously this world is not logical .....Furthermore you are making 2 false assumptions here :1.Women always have access to good looking men (they don't) 2. They have a well tuned sense of beauty that can choose the best looking men (they don't)....Women just like us are handicapped by time , location , amount of money in their bank account, etc..... Of course this does not mean that my 9.6 score on Photofeeler is irrelevant. I get comments on how good I look from females all the time (especially when I am out shopping) words like "Cute" and "Sexy" are mostly used .However non of this mountain of attention has ever lead to a relationship , sex , dating ,or marriage .....

koed

Incels.Net Junior
IncelRescuer said:
ElephantMan said:

It was my hope that this is a forum for incels (and not just ugly men) ...They do not mean the same thing ....Chad's that cannot get laid are much more common than what you think ....As I have stated elsewhere this fact is not well known in this forum because Chads mostly do not care to post here .....A lot of the theories talked about here seem to be just guesses of how the world should operate , it is not based on the posters personal experience ....Surely in a logical World , a good looking man should have no problem getting laid ....Obviously this world is not logical .....Furthermore you are making 2 false assumptions here :1.Women always have access to good looking men (they don't) 2. They have a well tuned sense of beauty that can choose the best looking men (they don't)....Women just like us are handicapped by time , location , amount of money in their bank account, etc..... Of course this does not mean that my 9.6 score on Photofeeler is irrelevant. I get comments on how good I look from females all the time (especially when I am out shopping) words like "Cute" and "Sexy" are mostly used .However non of this mountain of attention has ever lead to a relationship , sex , dating ,or marriage .....
If you are a chad it means you have more evolutionary privileges and chance(and a chance to begin with) to attract females the thing is richer more developed countries have more free time, and they mostly continue on with borderline insane rhetoric when it comes to women, and looks also come into play. More women want more ideally specific features on a man you may just be getting out chadded because you lack the perfect image women want but you apparently attract them enough and have something that incels lack the problem is that you're in a drought that could be from a many number of reasons but either which way chads will always be better off then incels and you really would be better off finding chad advice from other chads. Women are very picky even if they do not have access they still hold tightly onto that image of wanting a perfect man and in more developed countries they simply are more openly picky.

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Novice
IncelRescuer said:
ElephantMan said:

Almost all incels are short, fat, ugly men, except for ricecels. If you are telling the truth then you are a ricecel; Hollywood and other leftist institutions have completely brainwashed western women to hate east asian men.

BLACKPILL: We are born incels and there is NOTHING we can do to change it.

Try creating a separate topic about chads who cannot interact with women and ask specifically for other chads with similar experiences. They will be able to help you. Sadly the vast majority here are short, fat, ugly incels and will have NO clue how to help you.

BTW you claim you cannot meet women yet you also state they tell you you are cute and sexy.

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Novice
ElephantMan said:
..... Of course this does not mean that my 9.6 score on Photofeeler is irrelevant.
Never heard of this Photofeeler, but if you really are that attractive you should have no problem in getting a date on Tinder. Its 100% about looks on that app.
It's 100% about looks period.

So why would someone who claims to be a 9.6 on the 1 to 10 scale of hotness come to this board, claiming they cannot meet women for dating? Are they suggesting that we cannot blame our looks for our current situation? That men cannot be born incel?

If you are a 9.6/10, don't come to a forum filled with men who are 3 or below...go to Online Dating Sites, Internet Dating Websites - BeautifulPeople.com and ask them what your problem is, and show them your photo.

Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Margot Robbie, Rosie Huntington Whiteley, etc., will NEVER understand the issues incels face. They will understand the dating issues a 9.6 would face.

Likewise incels will NEVER understand the issues Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Jason Statham, Will Smith, would face when dating, but their other Chad buddies in Hollywood would.

ElephantMan

Incels.Net Novice
ElephantMan said:
IncelRescuer said:

Almost all incels are short, fat, ugly men, except for ricecels. If you are telling the truth then you are a ricecel; Hollywood and other leftist institutions have completely brainwashed western women to hate east asian men.

BLACKPILL: We are born incels and there is NOTHING we can do to change it.

Try creating a separate topic about chads who cannot interact with women and ask specifically for other chads with similar experiences. They will be able to help you. Sadly the vast majority here are short, fat, ugly incels and will have NO clue how to help you.

BTW you claim you cannot meet women yet you also state they tell you you are cute and sexy.
By meeting I mean formal introductions , not some random female passing me by in the store and whistling......

ElephantMan

Incels.Net Novice
Ropist said:
ElephantMan said:
..... Of course this does not mean that my 9.6 score on Photofeeler is irrelevant.
Never heard of this Photofeeler, but if you really are that attractive you should have no problem in getting a date on Tinder. Its 100% about looks on that app.

So why would someone who claims to be a 9.6 on the 1 to 10 scale of hotness come to this board, claiming they cannot meet women for dating? Are they suggesting that we cannot blame our looks for our current situation? That men cannot be born incel?

If you are a 9.6/10, don't come to a forum filled with men who are 3 or below...go to Online Dating Sites, Internet Dating Websites - BeautifulPeople.com and ask them what your problem is, and show them your photo.

Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Margot Robbie, Rosie Huntington Whiteley, etc., will NEVER understand the issues incels face. They will understand the dating issues a 9.6 would face.

Likewise incels will NEVER understand the issues Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Jason Statham, Will Smith, would face when dating, but their other Chad buddies in Hollywood would.
This forum is skipping the real issues ......Look at the Bank accounts of Brad Pitt , Tom Cruise ,etc.....Sure if I win the Powerball , I will have more money than them ....and that is a big IF .....And even then I am not sure how to use my millions to attract women......As I have said elsewhere in this forum , because of the way western society is set up the biggest issue(at least for me ) has been formal introductions and meetings with females ...Throughout the ages women have looked at FINANCIAL STABILITY as a number one priority not looks.....Its Money that makes the world go around not looks , that should be common knowledge.....I have never tried online dating , and why should I ?? They will always try to indirectly get an estimate on the size of your bank account.....Did you read the article I posted at the beginning of the thread ?(Ugandas ugliest man becomes a father for the eighth time) .Did you see his picture ?? Why is he not an incel?? This is the question this forum does not answer.....A few days ago I realized a bunch of girls whistling and taking pictures of me with their Phones .....The word CRAZY comes to mind ......The real issue this forum is avoiding is very simple :Women are MONSTERS deep inside : not only do they not respond to love , they also lack any conscience , lack rational intelligence , lack kindness and have no sense of justice .It is within these realms that we should be looking for causes of our inceldom not looks.................

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Novice
IncelRescuer said:
Ropist said:

This forum is skipping the real issues ......Look at the Bank accounts of Brad Pitt , Tom Cruise ,etc.....Sure if I win the Powerball , I will have more money than them ....and that is a big IF .....And even then I am not sure how to use my millions to attract women......As I have said elsewhere in this forum , because of the way western society is set up the biggest issue(at least for me ) has been formal introductions and meetings with females ...Throughout the ages women have looked at FINANCIAL STABILITY as a number one priority not looks.....Its Money that makes the world go around not looks , that should be common knowledge.....I have never tried online dating , and why should I ?? They will always try to indirectly get an estimate on the size of your bank account.....Did you read the article I posted at the beginning of the thread ?(Ugandas ugliest man becomes a father for the eighth time) .Did you see his picture ?? Why is he not an incel?? This is the question this forum does not answer.....A few days ago I realized a bunch of girls whistling and taking pictures of me with their Phones .....The word CRAZY comes to mind ......The real issue this forum is avoiding is very simple :Women are MONSTERS deep inside : not only do they not respond to love , they also lack any conscience , lack rational intelligence , lack kindness and have no sense of justice .It is within these realms that we should be looking for causes of our inceldom not looks.................
All bullshit. If women were really after financial security they would be very rationally intelligent. With the welfare state why would they need men for financial security? Why are there so many teenaged single sl*t moms on welfare? Why do even high school jocks who are penniless get so much attention from girls?

Women are NOT monsters; they are just leveraging the social welfare state to get the best of both looks and money. That's just being selfish...and in many ways very smart.

The cause of our inceldom is primarily our looks and the welfare state.

We are born incels. Nothing we can do to change it.

Last edited: